Torchlight II

Torchlight II

Torchfun - The Overhaul 1.73
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Lepo  [developer] Apr 28, 2013 @ 7:17am
Torchfun - The Overhaul 1.73: Full Changelog
-GENERAL:

-Increased experience gained to reach level 100 in one play-through only.
-Each zones has been rescaled to match player’s level.
-Rescaled quest rewards to match player’s level.
-Enchanters now always spawn in dungeons and chance to spawn for better enchanters is drastically increased.
-Changed drops colors.
-Increased mob distance draw.
-Increased monster attention range.
-Albrecht the Transmuter is available in town 1
-New starter levels for NG+: NG+ (105 up from 51), NG+2 (155 up from 81), NG+3 (205 up from 100), NG+4 (255 up from 120), NG+5 (305 up from 120).
-New rescaled mapworks' maps, full list of new maps: (level range-affixes)

95-105: experience bonus +20%
100-120: magic find 10%, gold find 15%
120-140: magic find 20%, gold find 30%
140-160: magic find 30%, gold find 45%
160-180: magic find 40%, gold find 60%
180-200: magic find 50%, gold find 75%
250-250: magic find 80%, gold find 150%

-GENERAL BALANCE:

-Stack size of scrolls, potions, fishes has been increased to 999.
-Gold drop is now scaled on difficulty. More skilled you are more gold you can obtain: Easy (-50%), Normal (+20%), Veteran (+50%), Elite (+100%).
-Enchant costs has been doubled.
-Rebalanced resurrect costs in order to be less expensive: resurrect in place now costs 15% (down from 30%), resurrect at entrance now costs 5% (down from 10%).
-Starting gold has been increased from 100 to 500.
-Player’s health increased by 50%.
-Player base speed decreased by 10%.
-Increased sell prices by 20%.
-Damage done and received is now less influenced from level’s difference, compared to vanilla

-DROPS CHANGES:

-Champions and bosses now drops more items and gold.
-Chest now drops more gold and items.
-Golden chest: drop overhauled: it now drops a lot of green and blue items, at least 1 socketable, a lot of gold, and at least 1 unique. A legendary can drop with a low chance.
-Dead corpses now drops more stuff.
-Normal monsters now has a 0.33% chance to drop a resist fire, ice, poison or electric potion.
-Normal monsters no longer drop legendary.
-Champion monsters’ now has a 0.06% chance to drop a legendary (up from 0.04%).
-Bosses now has a 1% chance to drop a legendary (up from 0.04%).
-Spells now drops from normal monsters with a 0.5% chance.
-Rejuvenation potion no longer drops.
-Waypoint scroll drop chance is now equal to identify scroll drop chance.
-Mana potion drop chance is now equal to health potion drop chance.

-Breakables overhaul: urns, trunks, pagoda and every other similar breakables no longer drop equip items. 
They now drops: health and mana potion with a 8% chance, scrolls with a 2.5% chance, gem fragments with a 1% chance, gold with a 50% chance.
At level 90 they start to drop maps with 5% chance. 
At level 100 they start to drop magic paper with around 1% chance. 

-Armor rack overhaul: instead of drop random white or green, with a ridicolous low chance to find interesting things they now: 
-always drop 1 Armor scrap
-50% chance to drop 1 green armor
-50% chance to drop 1 blue armor

-Weapon rack overhaul: instead of drop random white or green, with a ridicolous low chance to find interesting things they now:
-always drop 1 Weapon scrap
-50% chance to drop 1 green weapon
-50% chance to drop 1 blue weapon

-Fishing hole overhaul: they now have a better clear loot list: 

Town hole: 
-Fish: around 88% chance.
-Armor and weapon scrap: 1.5% chance.
-Gem fragments: 2% chance.
-Identify and waypoint scroll: 3% chance.
-Socketable: around 0.3% chance.
-Spell: around 0.6% chance.
-Health and mana potion: around 1% chance.
-At level 100 there is a 5% chance to fish a magic fish. 

-Promising fishing hole: Increased numbers of attempts from 6 to 9.
-Fish: 82% chance
-Pet armor: 10% chance
-Fish longer transformation: 5% chance
-Fish permanent transformation: 3% chance 

-Secret fishing hole: Increased numbers of attempts from 3 to 6. 
-Pet armor: 20% chance (but better quality then promising fish hole)
-Fish longer transformation: 30% chance
-Fish permanent transformation: 50% chance 

-ITEMS GENERAL:

-All legendaries are now more powerfull and for level 100 only.
-Removed all class requirements from items.
-Resist potions are no longer sold by vendors.

-SPELL CHANGES:

-Adrenaline burst and shock: they no longer drop.
-Adrenaline rush I: changed to Adrenaline rush. It’s now a level 76 spell.
-Dervish: doubled both cost and duration.
-Draining touch: increased duration from 15 to 60 seconds. Increased mana cost by 400%.
-Elemental overloud: all rank now last for 5 minutes. Cost has ben increased by 400%. Reduced magnitude from 20% to 15%.
-Elemental protection: increased duration from 1 to 5 minutes. Cost has been increased by 500%. Removed cooldown.
-Poison cloud: it’s now a level 76 spell. Damage increased from 275 to 1870. Mana cost increased by 150%.
-Retribution: increased duration up to 5 minutes. Mana cost has been increased by 100%. Removed cooldown.

-NEW ITEMS:

-Elemental Gem fragment: drops from normal monsters with a 0.6% chance.
-Armor scrap: drops from normal monsters with a 2.5% chance.
-Weapon scrap: drops from normal monsters with a 2.5% chance.
-Scroll of waves: drops from normal monsters with a 0.6% chance.
-Resistances potion: Crafted. (+40 to fire, ice, poison and electric resistance for 20 minutes). Requires level 20.
-Socketing Paper: drops from champion monsters with a 20% chance.
-Respec potion: drop from champion monsters with a 5% chance.
-Lucky gold stone: increase gold find by 50% for 5 minutes. Drops from champion monsters with a 10% chance.
-Potion of Magic Find: increase magic find by 100% for 10 minutes. Decrease damage done by 25% for 10 minutes, increase damage taken by 25% for 10 minutes. Drops from champion monsters with a 3% chance.
-Potion of wrath: increase damage done by 25% for 10 minutes. Drops from champion monsters with a 4% chance.
-Potion of rightness: decrease damage taken by 25% for 10 minutes. Drops from champion monsters with a 4% chance.
-Emblem of valor: drops from every champion monster (sometimes from some world boss too).
-Emblem of triumph: drops from every map’s boss (sometimes from some world boss too).
-Rune of incantation: drops from at least level 100 champion monsters with a 10% chance, and from at least level 100 bosses with a 24% chance.
-Dead dust: drops from at least level 100 champion monsters with a 30% chance, and from at least level 100 bosses with a 72% chance.
-Raw Garnet gem: Crafted. Required to craft Garnet gem.
-Raw Emerald gem: Crafted. Required to craft Emerald gem.
-Purified Garnet: Crafted, socketable. (Armor: + 128 to fire, ice, poison and electric resistance, Weapon +56 to fire, ice, poison and electric damage). Required item level 92.
-Purified Emerald: Crafted, socketable. (63 health recovery per second, physical damage taken is reduced by 6%, +80 to physical armor, 2.9 mana recovery per second. Weapon: 98 health stolen on hit, +6% attack and cast speed, +140 physical damage, 12 mana stolen on hit). Required item level 92.
-Unstable gem: Crafted, socketable. (63 health recovery per second, physical damage taken is reduced by 6%, +80 to physical armor, 2.9 mana recovery per second, + 128 to fire, ice, poison and electric resistance. Weapon: 98 health stolen on hit, +6% attack and cast speed, +140 physical damage, 12 mana stolen on hit, Weapon +56 to fire, ice, poison and electric damage).
-Purificator: drops from at least level 100 maps’ boss with a 5% chance. Required to craft purified gems.
-Magic gearwheel: drops from at least level 100 maps’ boss with a 2% chance. Required to craft unstable gems.
-Potion of minor wrath: increase damage done by 5% for 15 minutes. Drops from normal monsters with a 0.5% chance.
-Potion of minor rightness: decrease damage taken by 5% for 15 minutes. Drops from normal monsters with a 0.5% chance.
-Potion of Minor Magic Find: increase magic find by 10% for 15 minutes. Drops from normal monsters with a 0.5% chance.
-Magic paper: drops from breakables at level 100 with a 1% chance.
-Magic fish: fishable in town at level 100 with a 5% chance.
-Superior resistances potion: +120 to all elemental armor, requires level 40.
-Potion of discipline: decrease damage taken by 50% for 5 seconds, +100% Physical armor for 5 seconds. Drops from normal monsters with a 0.25% chance.
-Mystic Gem Fragment: drops from normal monsters with a 0.25% chance.
-8 new craftable Unique skulls.
-1 new craftable Legendary skull
-1 new craftable levelling item.
-1 new complete legendary set for pet.
-16 new Runes, drops from normal monsters. At level 100 chance to find a Rune is around 0.1%.
-Empty Bottle: sold by vendor
-Strange Leaf: drops from normal monsters with a 0.4% chance.
-Magic Rose: drops from champion monsters with a 20% chance.
-Violet flower: drops from bosses with a 20% chance.
-Flask of Rage: +10% attack speed for 10 minutes.
-Flask or Draconic Mind: +10% cast speed for 10 minutes.
-Flask of the Earth: +5% chance to block for 10 minutes.
-Flask of Battle: 15% bonus to critical damage for 10 minutes.
-Flask of Fortification: +10% physical Armor for 10 minutes.
-Flask of Pureblood: +1000 health for 10 minutes, +100 mana for 10 minutes (requires level 60, start to drop at level 50).
-Flask of Ember: +10% cast speed, +10% attack speed, 15% bonus to critical damage, +5% chance to block for 10 minutes, +10% physical Armor for 30 minutes (requires level 80, start to drop at level 80).
-Pasadium: dropped from champion monsters with a 1% chance
-Nycrotite: dropped from champion monsters with a 1% chance
-18 new only craftable legendaries items through The runeword recipe.

-RECIPES:

-All gems can now be upgraded.
-All rejuvenation potions can now be crafted with 1 health and 1 mana potion.
-A Random Rare Armor: use 15 Armor scrap and 1 scroll of waves to craft a random rare armor.
-A Random Rare Weapon: use 15 weapon scrap and 1 scroll of waves to craft a random rare weapon.
-Resistances potion: use 1 potion of fire, ice, poison and electric resistance to craft 1 Resistances potion.
-A Random Unique: use 25 emblem of valor to craft a random unique.
-A Random Legendary: use 50 emblem of triumph to craft a random legendary.
-A Random Set Item: use 4 dead dust and 1 rune of incantation to craft 1 random set item.
-Raw garnet. Use 1 Giant flame ember, 1 Giant ice ember, 1 Giant spark ember, 1 Giant venom ember to craft 1 Raw Garnet.
-Purified Garnet: Use 3 Raw Garnet and 1 Purificator to craft 1 Purified Garnet.
-Raw emerald. Use 1 Giant blood ember, 1 Giant iron ember, 1 Giant chaos ember, 1 Giant void ember to craft 1 Raw emerald.
-Purified Emerald: Use 3 Raw Emerald and 1 Purificator to craft 1 Purified Emerald.
-Unstable gem: Use 1 Purified Emerald, 1 Purified Garnet and 1 Magic wheel to craft 1 Unstable gem.
-A Random Unique: use 4 Magic paper to craft a random unique.
-A Random Unique: use 4 Magic fish to craft a random unique.
-Iron, Void, Chaos or Blood ember: use 10 elemental gem fragment to craft Iron, Void, Chaos or Blood ember.
-Superior resistanced potion: use 4 resistanced potion to craft 1 superior resistances potion.
-Unique Level 100 Socketable: Use 20 Mystic Gem Fragment to craft 1 random Level 100 Unique Skull
-The Heirloom: Use 1 Unique Chest Armor and 1 Unstable Gem to craft The Heirloom.
-Skull of Heroes: Use Skull of Noah, Angela, Ando and Claire to craft the legendary Skull of Heroes.
-15 upgrade recipes for Runes.
-Random Flask: use 1 Bottle of Water and 1 Strange Leaf to craft 1 random Flask between Flask of Rage, Draconic Mind, Earth, Battle or Fortification.
-Flask of Pureblood: use 1 Bottle of Water and 1 Magic Rose to craft 1 Flask of Pureblood.
-Flask of Ember: use 1 Bottle of Water and 1 Violet Flower to craft 1 Flask of Ember.
-The Runeword: use 1 Pasadium, 1 Nycrotite and 2 Tyr Rune to craft one random Runic Legendary item.
-CHANGED: Add Socket to item: now requires 1 scroll of socketing instead of a gem.
-REMOVED: High Grade Socketable recipes has been removed.

-MONSTERS GENERAL:

-Normal monsters health has been increased by 50% for Easy and Normal, 20% for Veteran, and reduced by 20% for Elite.
-Normal monsters damage has been decreased by 40% for Easy, 30% for Normal, 20% for Veteran, 10% for Elite.
-Champion health has been increased by 50% for Normal and Easy, 20% for Veteran, and reduced by 10% for Elite.
-Normal and Champion monster’s armor in Elite and Veteran difficulty has been decreased by 10%.

-MONSTERS TWEAKS:

-Warmaker base health increased by 30%, size increased from 1.4 to 1.6
-Armored Warbeast size increased by 15%
-Ratlin archer and Ratlin bowman fire arrow spell now has a 1.5 seconds cooldown (down from 4), and cast speed is increased by 100%.
-Estherian Shade base armor has been decreased by 10%, life has been decreased by 20%. Cooldown for summon Estherian Shadewisp skill has been decreased from 16 to 5 seconds.
Increased size by 15%.
-Estherian Shadewisp base armor has been decreased by 50%, life has been decreased by 20%.
-Shieldbearer base armor has been decreased by 10%, life has been decreased by 10%.
-Bleak spirit size has been increased by 20%.
-Felwalker Axethrower skill has now a 1 seconds cooldown.
-Runecaller base health increased by 10%, increased size from 1.2 to 1.5, summon skill has now a 5 seconds cooldown (down from 20 seconds).
-Felwalker life and armor has been decreased by 50%. Size decreased slightly.
-Spiderling damage has been decreased by 75%.
-Goblin smasher: increased running speed by 25%.
-Hulking Slasher: decreased dash cooldown from 5 to 4 seconds.
-Mirka Frostbinder: decreased ice tornado spell cooldown from 6 to 3 seconds, increased size by 20%.
-Mirka slasher: increasing running speed by 15%
-Goblin spellbinder: increased running speed by 25%.
-Sand Hulk base health increased by 100%.
-Ezrohir Brute base health increased by 100%.
-Ezrohir Marksman: throw Shrapnel Scarab skill’s cooldown has been reduced to 3 seconds (down from 8).
-Bone golem: size has been increased by 20%, running speed has been increased by 50%.
-Dune mother: size has been increased by 10%, life has been increased by 40%, burrower spawn skill’s cooldown has been decreased to 10 seconds (down from 15).
-Armadax: life has been increased by 50%.
-Ezrohir Brute: increased running speed by 33%.
-Fungal spore running speed increased from 0.4 to 4.5
-Swamp, Rock and War troll base health increased by 100% increased size from 1.3 to 1.8.
-Armored Bloatwalker: increased run speed from 4 to 5.
-Armored Bog Shambler: increased run speed from 1.1 to 4.
-Grave Digger base health increased by 100%, reduced cooldown to dig up skill (now monsters will spawn a bit fast then before)
-Rusted mechanoid base health increased by 50%, increased run speed from 4.5 to 5.5.
-Varkolyn Brute base health increased by 50%.
-Spectral Brute base health increased by 50%, increased from 1.0 to 1.3.
-Bone sentry base health increased by 50%, increased from 1.0 to 1.4.
-Dwarven battle turret base health increased by 20%
-Nether brute base health increased by 20%
-Netherrim spell breaker base health increased by 30%
-Nether nemesis champions base health increased by 100%.
-Voltaic Archer: health has been increased by 50%
-Decrepit chanter: health has been increased by 50%
-Blade stalker: health has been increased by 25%

-FISHES AND PETS:

-Fishes now have simplified fish effects and descriptions.
-Decreased base pets elemental armor and increased base physical armor.
-Increased slighlty base pets minimun damage.
-Increased pet transformation time from 5 to 15 minutes (for rank 1) and from 15 to 30 minutes (for rank 2).
-Pet health has been increased by 50%
-Pet armor has been increased by 25%
-Pet damage has been reduced by 20%

-NEW CLASSES:

-Tenebris class.

-INCLUDED MODS:

Minimalistic loot borders
Enhanced character creation
New Champion Names
Tenebris class
More Pet Skins
Unusable items are red
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=181005950&searchtext=
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Lepo; Oct 1, 2013 @ 7:42am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
JonnyRamone Apr 29, 2013 @ 8:16pm 
Hi what is the max level/fame on this mod? And is it adviced to pair this mod below Synergies MOD or will there be bugs?
Lepo  [developer] Apr 30, 2013 @ 7:25am 
Max level/fame is untouched. I suppose that there are a lot of conflicts between this mod and synergies.
Last edited by Lepo; May 3, 2013 @ 3:33am
Lepo  [developer] May 3, 2013 @ 6:22am 
Added Enhanced character creation, by Red Schism.
Lepo  [developer] May 11, 2013 @ 3:31am 
After Patch 1.1, with 1.12 i have fixed the identify issue and new icons for torcfun new items were added!
HijAK52 May 11, 2013 @ 6:01pm 
Is it possible to change the name of all the added items, like "Magic gold stone", "Scroll of waves", and "Armor scrap" to "Magic Gold Stone", "Scroll of Waves", and "Armor Scrap" so they match the capitalization pattern of the rest of the game?
Lepo  [developer] May 12, 2013 @ 1:10am 
Sure, i will do that as soon as possible ;)
kdawg May 14, 2013 @ 1:32pm 
im a little confused with mods. this one sounds great and i have it installed. does it conflict with synergies mod at all? thx for your time. great mod!
Dj El Marriachi May 14, 2013 @ 1:54pm 
I'm always a bit afraid of big overhaul mods, because of inbalance. But i like what i read so far. It does seem like a lot of fun. I'll try it one of the following days.
Lepo  [developer] May 15, 2013 @ 3:19am 
@manziel002: This mod is not compatible with synergies.

@Dj El Marriachi: it's not a big overhaul, maybe a little one! Hope you like it :).
Lepo  [developer] May 15, 2013 @ 4:59am 
@HijAK52: have fixed capitalization ;). Tell me if there are any other problems ;)
Last edited by Lepo; May 15, 2013 @ 4:59am
Dj El Marriachi May 16, 2013 @ 12:24pm 
Well, i have to say that so far i really like your mod. And i like being able to reach max level in one playthrough. This way i can still have the joy with levelling up a new char without having the burn-out of having to go through the same content three times. Also the increased difficulty and mob health feels good. It's been fun so far. I hope you keep this mod updated and add a lot of new stuff.
Lepo  [developer] May 16, 2013 @ 3:42pm 
@Dj El Marriachi: i'm really happy that you like this. I'm currently thinking about some stuff, but if you have any ideas just tell me ;).
Dj El Marriachi May 18, 2013 @ 3:16pm 
i will give you feedback as i continue playing. If i may give some critique? I think you should up the dmg a bit from champions and bosses and lower their health by a bit too. The boss and champion fights can become rather dull because they take too long without being challenging.
Also i think you should lower the droprate of resistance potions, wrath potions and magic gold stones. They drop so often i have a big stash and i'm only lvl 22 or so. Things like the magic gold stone should feel like a nice little gift, a reward.
Lepo  [developer] May 19, 2013 @ 1:36am 
@Dj El Marriachi: thank you very much for your feedback.
I'm agree about health and damage. I have started an hardcore elite character and indeed champions have too much health, fights become too long.
About drop rates i'm agree, except for wrath potions, because they are dropped already with a 4% chance. 4 potion each 100 champions seems fair in my opinion, maybe you was just lucky.

I have uploaded a new version, hope you can test it soon :).

Check here last patch notes.

About resist potions, 1% chance means that each type of resist potion drop with a 1% chance, so the total chance for have a resist potion is 4% (down from 4.8%).
I have lowered it just by a bit because i think that in elite or hardcore they are really mandatory.

I have also added a new potion:

Potion of discipline: decrease damage taken by 100% for 5 seconds. Drops from normal monsters with a 0.5% chance.

I think it's very usefull for harcore characters ;).
Last edited by Lepo; May 19, 2013 @ 1:47am
Dj El Marriachi May 28, 2013 @ 5:49am 
Hey there, i appreciate you taking my feedback in advice. I've been busy with other stuff lately, but i'll soon continue your great mod. Nice to see you're still updating regularly!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 1530 50