Starbound

Starbound

Project Redemption
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Armok  [developer] Nov 11, 2020 @ 2:44pm
Credits
While I may ultimately be the brains behind this mod, I wouldn't be here without the help and support of many others, to each and every one of you, thank you.

First off before I list everyone else, I just want to give huge thanks to Chucklefish games and their CEO Tiy for making SB a reality. It's easily one of my favorite sandbox games by far, and if they hadn't had the foresight to have built in mod support for this game, I doubt this mod would even exist then.

Coding support, the blood and guts of this mod:
- Silver Sokolova for lua help and some patch files
- Mighty Annihilator for the code behind the protector's armor techs
- 0x00FF00 for the protector's sphere code
- Vanake14 and FelmastProMcLane for space police code
- Aegonian for some quest scripting code
- Gay Monster Aunt for the base code for the power dash
- FutaraDragon for helping me out with getting the protector's techs to work
- jss2a98aj for lua assistance

Spriting support, the face of the mod:
- Jackal Chan for some of the early sprites in this mod
- Anomnom for the mod icon and ancient mask sprite
- Ravnecks2.0 for the tooltip backgrounds used in this mod's unique weapons
- Some Moe You Don't Know for the Prismatic equipment, Platinum armor, and Sunborn set sprites

Misc:
- Lorenerd11/Ellie, both for being a good friend and fellow canon fan, also behind various lore concepts in this mod.
- Mono the Monitor, another good friend, who made a pretty nifty piece of fanart for this mod (at my suggestion of course :P)
- CaptainRustbolt21, for some minor editorial work on some of this mod's codices.
- You, the player, the user, the protector, whatever title you choose to name yourself with. thank you for using this mod, it may not be much, but it represents at least a good deal of work. I hope that you enjoy it as much as you enjoy the game it's made to give back to :)
Last edited by Armok; Sep 12, 2023 @ 7:29pm