Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

TTT2 (Base) - v0.13.2b
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Alf21  [developer] Apr 15, 2018 @ 1:57pm
Bugs/Issues
Currently there are some addons that are not compatible with TTT2 because they will also override TTT files (which means that it will override important functions that are important for TTT2):

- any Deadringer (will create my own soon)
- Physical Bullets 2.0
- any better equipment menu
- tttdamagelogs
- any huds
- any other TTT roles addon except roles addon that are made for TTT2 (containing TTT2 in their names)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 205 comments
Alf21  [developer] May 20, 2018 @ 5:41am 
In some cases there are incompatibilities with the TTT Totem addon. If you get printed a lot of lines containing "You have TTT Totem activated! You really should disable it!" (in the developer console), you should follow the instructions and manually unsubscribe TTT Totem.
Maksimo007 May 21, 2018 @ 2:35pm 
Hätte auch ein Problem mit dem Addon. Und zwar habe ich ein Addon installiert, welches dafür sorgt, dass man seine Spawnwaffe auswählen kann. Beim Spawn wird die Waffe und die zugehörige Munition gegeben. Leider gibt es mit dem Addon den Bug, dass ich mir nur die Waffe geben lassen kann, bei der Ammo kommt folgender Fehler:

[ERROR] addons/weapon_selection/lua/autorun/server/weaponselection.lua:14: attempt to call method 'GetPrimaryAmmoType' (a nil value)
1. GivePlayerWeapon - addons/weapon_selection/lua/autorun/server/weaponselection.lua:14
2. fn - addons/weapon_selection/lua/autorun/server/weaponselection.lua:28
3. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:179
4. Spawn - [C]:-1
5. SpawnForRound - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/player_ext.lua:326
6. SpawnWillingPlayers - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/init.lua:727
7. unknown - gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode/init.lua:558

Nebenbei: Wirklich gutes Addon!
Alf21  [developer] May 21, 2018 @ 3:01pm 
Hmm. ich denke nicht, dass der Fehler von meinem Addon kommt. Allerdings kann ich dir eine Alternative anbieten, wo das Problem nicht auftreten sollte: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1370756562
Shame Jun 17, 2018 @ 7:23am 
TTT2 Spectator Deathmatch & Animations seem to cause a lot of Lua Errors in Sandbox and even breaks it to an extent not allowing me to use the console and completely removing the death ragdoll if you give yourself a TTT2 Spectator Deathmatch weapon.
Synoth #oof Jul 28, 2018 @ 9:58am 
Hi ich habe heute deine TTT2 Addons installiert seitdem werden die Ränge nicht mehr im Scoreboard angezeigt welche ich über die sb_row.lua Datei im Scoreboard anzeigen lasse
Alf21  [developer] Jul 28, 2018 @ 10:44am 
Wenn du die sb_row modifiziert, ist klar, dass das nicht mehr gehen kann, da diese Datei durch mein Addon modifiziert und überschrieben wird. Dazu gibt es allerdings andere Wege, die auch über das Wiki (von garrysmod) empfohlen werden.
Last edited by Alf21; Jul 28, 2018 @ 10:44am
Alf21  [developer] Jul 28, 2018 @ 12:01pm 
@Rumo: Habe die role_logic aber so modifiziert, wie erörtert... vllt muss man es doch anders regeln... Ich überlege mir mal was.

@Synoth Du musst den Hook "TTTScoreboardColumns" nutzen (http://ttt.badking.net/guides/hooks) ->
hook.Add("TTTScoreboardColumns", "AnHookToCreateCols", function(pnl)
pnl:AddColumn("ID", function(ply) return ply:UserID() end)
end)
Elay ⁧⁧ :3 Oct 3, 2018 @ 11:20am 
der jackal oder andere rollen außer im team traitor kann einen disguiser kaufen wenn möglich (zb jackal) aber nicht aktivieren
Tea Parrot Oct 8, 2018 @ 4:15am 
Hello, we're having lots of fun with your addon. I'd like to post two issues that we've run into:

Changing the starting credits for the hitman seems to be broken. Even if you set them to something other than 0, the hitman never seems to spawn with any credits initially. Earning credits is fine though.

Occasionally, the game will display the killer info in german for no apparent reason, which can be a bit confusing for non-german players.
SchokoShampoo Oct 8, 2018 @ 8:57am 
@Tea Parrot I've looked through the code and for case 1:
the hitman is configured never to give Credits anyway, except for his target. It doesn't matter what value you fill in.
UPDATE: In the next bigger update this should be possible.

And for the second case:
I can't reproduce this case on my server. Do you have any other killer info installed?
Last edited by SchokoShampoo; Oct 8, 2018 @ 4:18pm
Tea Parrot Oct 11, 2018 @ 7:33am 
Thanks for the continued efforts! As for the second issue, we don't really run any killer info addons. The only addons that affect stuff in ttt(excluding ttt2 addons) should be "Gun Stats for TTT and DarkRP", "Enhanced Thirdperson" and "Enhanced PlayerModel Selector" as well as the dependencies for the ULX TTT2 addon. That, and a whole bunch of weapon mods which I assume also do not really affect killer info related things.
Davidio Nov 12, 2018 @ 3:28pm 
Are you still planning to create your own death ringer? :)
Alf21  [developer] Nov 12, 2018 @ 10:29pm 
Yea, it‘s still planned. But up to now, I need to work on TTT2 firstly.
[FkG] SamPra Nov 19, 2018 @ 11:29am 
aus irgendeinem grund tauchen bei uns weder jackal noch irgendwelche anderen rollen auf (die einstellungen wurden in allen möglichen variationen über das ulx menu geändert. woran kann das liegen?
Alf21  [developer] Nov 19, 2018 @ 11:37am 
Schick mal deine Kollektion und die Einstellungen für den Jackal (die ConVars)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 205 comments
Per page: 1530 50