Stellaris

Stellaris

Real Space - Stellar Expedition
Annatar  [developer] Feb 26, 2018 @ 5:25am
Suggestions for improvement
Friends, write here your suggestions for improving this mod. And report errors. I have a lot of work and I can not single out all the problems.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Maniacal Feb 26, 2018 @ 9:47pm 
Alpha centauri's habitable planet failed to spawn with the trinary modifier, It spawned with Death World, Natural Beauty, and Hostile Fauna also with two Anomalous Zone tiles. Is there a console cmd to add the appropriate modifer in the meanwhile btw?
Annatar  [developer] Feb 26, 2018 @ 10:04pm 
Originally posted by FS-076 Maniacal:
Alpha centauri's habitable planet failed to spawn with the trinary modifier, It spawned with Death World, Natural Beauty, and Hostile Fauna also with two Anomalous Zone tiles. Is there a console cmd to add the appropriate modifer in the meanwhile btw?
I have a limit on the number of modifiers. I think it's possible to add a modifier to the console.
Marinho Feb 27, 2018 @ 12:51pm 
How about a Gaia World Modifier to make them really valuable, so I will go to war for them :D Especilly since the devs put the "Life-Seeded" civic in ;)
Last edited by Marinho; Feb 27, 2018 @ 12:52pm
Annatar  [developer] Feb 27, 2018 @ 12:53pm 
Originally posted by Marinho:
How about a Gaia World Modifier to make them really valuable, so I will go to war for them especilly since the devs put the "Life-Seeded" civic in ;)
explain in more detail
Maniacal Feb 27, 2018 @ 1:04pm 
Also, do space habitats get any benefits from modifiers from "carbon World" or that diamond ring modifier you have added to the potential gas giant modifiers? I'd like a mod that added modifiers that at least would make habitat placement more rewarding.
Annatar  [developer] Feb 27, 2018 @ 1:09pm 
Originally posted by FS-076 Maniacal:
Also, do space habitats get any benefits from modifiers from "carbon World" or that diamond ring modifier you have added to the potential gas giant modifiers? I'd like a mod that added modifiers that at least would make habitat placement more rewarding.
Well, accepted. Soon do not wait, big plans, but one day I'll do
< blank > Feb 27, 2018 @ 5:38pm 
Does your mod add a "apocalypse" event to the game? I just did a playthrough and got that on my capital world within the first 15 years. It's actually pretty cool IMO but I think you should add a way to get out of that scenario, like maybe if the player rushes terraforming, they can stem the crisis?

I cannot play on my save anymore because it seems there is a bug where it's impossible to build starbases and mining/research stations and this happened after the apocalypse, just something to note.
< blank > Feb 27, 2018 @ 5:44pm 
Also, there were capitalization errors in the apocalypse I got. It's specifically the volcanic and earthquare apocalypse chain, last event where you get the apocalypse modifier.
Annatar  [developer] Feb 28, 2018 @ 12:30am 
Originally posted by Vincenzo:
Also, there were capitalization errors in the apocalypse I got. It's specifically the volcanic and earthquare apocalypse chain, last event where you get the apocalypse modifier.
I need more information, preferably file error.txt immediately after the error
Annatar  [developer] Feb 28, 2018 @ 12:35am 
Originally posted by Vincenzo:
Does your mod add a "apocalypse" event to the game? I just did a playthrough and got that on my capital world within the first 15 years. It's actually pretty cool IMO but I think you should add a way to get out of that scenario, like maybe if the player rushes terraforming, they can stem the crisis?

I cannot play on my save anymore because it seems there is a bug where it's impossible to build starbases and mining/research stations and this happened after the apocalypse, just something to note.
Tell me in detail on the steps as everything happened. It is desirable to have a simpler language, since I have to translate. I must understand at what stage the problem arose.
Last edited by Annatar; Feb 28, 2018 @ 12:36am
< blank > Feb 28, 2018 @ 2:09pm 
>I need more information, preferably file error.txt immediately after the error

It was a spelling error. I'm not sure how to find the specific dialogue text. It was the final dialogue box which gives you the Apocalypse modifier for your planet. It was in the volcanic event chain.

>Tell me in detail on the steps as everything happened. It is desirable to have a simpler language, since I have to translate. I must understand at what stage the problem arose.

It's very possible your mod didn't cause the bug. I have other mods installed related to real space. I got the final event for the volcanic event chain. It said something along the lines of "no obvious solution was found." When I clicked the okay button to close the event box, my construction ships could not build anything. It said I was lacking minerals or influence. I had thousands of minerals and hundreds of inlfuence.
Maniacal Mar 4, 2018 @ 10:43pm 
Also as for the habitat bonuses and how they should apply check out what Guilli's Planet Modifers mod has done with them. Rather than reapplying the modifer directly it instead adds a fixed resource generation to that specific habitat (to itself and not a tile in the habitat). It might be a better idea to use that instead since the player won't turn the entire habitat into a monoculture (production of only one thing). It also takes into acount of the modifers present on the primary's moons.
Last edited by Maniacal; Mar 4, 2018 @ 10:45pm
Xilr Apr 3, 2018 @ 7:45pm 
Throwing this out there. With 2.0 Paradox sorta legitmized a one-planet strategy with Gaia-Seeded trait. Encountered a problem with Real Space and Gaia-Seeded. Apocolypse event happens, tells me I will lose my planet. Need to move, but can not colonize anything yet (gaia-seeded trait, one planet strategy). Was already trying to rush habitats. Not fast enough. Game Over.
Annatar  [developer] Apr 4, 2018 @ 5:30am 
Originally posted by Xilr:
Throwing this out there. With 2.0 Paradox sorta legitmized a one-planet strategy with Gaia-Seeded trait. Encountered a problem with Real Space and Gaia-Seeded. Apocolypse event happens, tells me I will lose my planet. Need to move, but can not colonize anything yet (gaia-seeded trait, one planet strategy). Was already trying to rush habitats. Not fast enough. Game Over.
I can only sympathize ((The sad end of yet another civilization ((
Maybe add modifiers to planets with Guardians? Like a special modifier to the Dragon’s Hoard planet.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50