Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Co-op Strike: Phoenix Compound
Bug Reports (unofficial)
If you encounter any issues with this map (i.e. crashes or clips) report them here. Same with operation items (medishots, TAG and heavy suits)

I will try to moderate this thread but it might be too hard, so help is welcome.
unofficial meant as in I *DO NOT* work for Valve and I am *NOT* associated with them in any way.

Oldest trick in the book....but, try checking the game cache atleast once. Seen some issues getting fixed with a clean install of the map so try that before you post things here.

Known issues:
The game crashes when you throw out medishots, waiting for Valve to fix it. (Now Fixed)
The map sometimes randomly crashes when the mission is finished. Likely a UI issue, waiting for Valve to fix it. (potentially fixed, waiting for reports after the update)
If a TAG is thrown on a teammate it will freeze them in place, even once the grenade goes off.
Last edited by One Man Bomb Squad; Feb 16, 2018 @ 1:47pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
makaveli Feb 11, 2018 @ 1:59pm 
Me and a buddy of mine were playing and when we got to the part when it was time to actually enter the compound, the doors wouldn't open to the compound... any ideas on fix? Thanks
One Man Bomb Squad Feb 12, 2018 @ 12:57am 
Its painful but you should just try to reload the map, try checking if all the enemies are dead on the UI, they sometimes run away. Which mission was this BTW?
Nimplex Feb 12, 2018 @ 1:58pm 
no enemies spawn.... cant open the first door...... low ;)
Originally posted by nimplex:
no enemies spawn.... cant open the first door...... low ;)
Uh...That seems really bad. Have you tried resetting the game? That has never happened to me and I played this map a lot. Cant think what that could cause, anything in the console except for models and textures missing? Thats a known glitch.
Nimplex Feb 12, 2018 @ 2:45pm 
ah okay restarted game now all worked fine ;) gj man ! like the old mission ;)
Nimplex Feb 12, 2018 @ 2:46pm 
you have to built in a "highscore table" or so ;)
Originally posted by nimplex:
you have to built in a "highscore table" or so ;)
If I was a Valve employe I would, I didnt make the map btw, just decided to try moderating the discus section a bit. But the table is a really cool idea, the infrastructure is there from previous operations so it should be easy for an actual Valve employe to add.
v:3nisa Feb 12, 2018 @ 5:56pm 
when i try to throw the health vials my game quits lol
KFCook Feb 12, 2018 @ 9:22pm 
When warmup ends on the menu and game countdown ends my game crashes
Aztro Feb 12, 2018 @ 9:25pm 
whenever warmup ends my game crashes and uninstalls itself. any reason why?
Originally posted by z:
when i try to throw the health vials my game quits lol
Seems to be a "known" isssue but I don't think its known whats wrong, could be missing files or your settings. Can you tell me res, shaders and texture quality?
Last edited by One Man Bomb Squad; Feb 13, 2018 @ 8:31am
Originally posted by AztRo.:
Try redownloading the map or restart the game. Probably an issue with your game rather than the map.
Originally posted by AztRo.:
Welp, thats really bad. Did you try to modify your game's files? Seems like the game is trying to get some file but is unable to get it. Standard game cache verify or just tell your friend to host this instead.
I got game crash couple times when I finish any mission, volvo plz fix
Bob2-0 Feb 13, 2018 @ 1:21pm 
If i start the map my game freezes in about 5 second when the map is loaded and when u got the medishots out and press G the game crashes.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
Per page: 1530 50