ArachnitCZ  [developer] Jan 26, 2018 @ 12:58pm
Bug Report
For the love of god, if you're gonna report a bug give me:
1. Screenshot of the bug (if possible)
2. Detailed description of the bug
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Bartrick Jan 27, 2018 @ 6:54pm 
The model keeps becoming an error when I restart my game for some reason. It was doing just fine. When I go in my files and delete it then re-subscribe it is back to normal.
ArachnitCZ  [developer] Jan 27, 2018 @ 11:51pm 
Originally posted by Agent ☩-ɮɑʀƭɾɪʗҡ-☩:
The model keeps becoming an error when I restart my game for some reason. It was doing just fine. When I go in my files and delete it then re-subscribe it is back to normal.

What does it say in the console? Are you using DirectX 8?
Last edited by ArachnitCZ; Jan 27, 2018 @ 11:51pm
Bartrick Jan 28, 2018 @ 8:57am 
Originally posted by ArachnitCZ:
Originally posted by Agent ☩-ɮɑʀƭɾɪʗҡ-☩:

What does it say in the console? Are you using DirectX 8?

I am not sure if I am using DirectX 8. Would that conflict with it? The only thing I see in console is this when I use it - [Enhanced Camera] lua/autorun/client/enhanced_camera.lua:434: bad argument #1 to 'GetBonePosition' (number expected, got no value)
1. GetBonePosition - [C]:-1
2. Think - lua/autorun/client/enhanced_camera.lua:434
3. v - lua/autorun/client/enhanced_camera.lua:439
4. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84

fix ragdoll physics
I am Klaus  [developer] Jan 30, 2018 @ 8:43am 
Give me an error or screenshots. Read before you comment.
Greyman Jan 30, 2018 @ 2:57pm 
When used on servers, some users tend to crash when seeing it.
mexikoedi Jan 31, 2018 @ 4:53am 
Hi maybe i found a bug,
everything works, the playermodel and the friendly soldier works too and he can pick up weapons and fight but not the enemy soldier. The enemy soldier works but cannot pick up weapons and only attack with his fists and he has always has his hands on the stomach. (But no weapon) I have Windows 10 Pro and newest Steam, Gmod and addon version. Is this normal or bug and how i can send screenshot here? And need you more Informations and if yes which informations?
SneakyCereal Jan 31, 2018 @ 5:17am 
Well I cant really take a screenshot of it but the game crashes on startup with this mod installed :/
I am Klaus  [developer] Jan 31, 2018 @ 8:26am 
@SneakyCereal Probably something wrong with your gmod as around 16k people are expieriencing this ussze @Greyman Its a clientside issue.
ThunderKiss65 Feb 10, 2018 @ 5:43am 
im getting the "too many indices to buffer" crash.
This usually happens when blood decals are applied to a mesh with alot of polygons, id suggest adding "$no_decal" "1" to all of the vmt's
QuartzTrooper Mar 2, 2018 @ 8:51pm 
Whenever I navigate to the tab with the addon, there are hand models that have a pink/black checkered pattern, and 3 error signs where the ragdolls for Rebel, Combine, and PM are.
The console errors that happen when attempting to spawn them reads:

arachnit/residentevil7/notahero/characters/umbrella_soldier/umbrella_soldier_c_arms.mdl/weapons/c_arms_animations.mdl : missmatched parent bones on "ValveBiped.Bip01_Spine4"
Error: Material "models/arachnit/residentevil7/notahero/characters/umbrella_soldier/umbrella_soldier_body_gloves" uses unknown shader "vmt"
*** Tried to load a non-VTF file as a VTF file!
Error reading texture header "materials/models/arachnit/shared/clothes_wrp2.vtf"
*** Error unserializing VTF file... is the file empty?
Error reading texture header "materials/models/arachnit/shared/ctm_specwarp.vtf"
Error reading texture header "materials/models/arachnit/shared/leatherdetail.vtf"
Error reading texture header "materials/models/arachnit/residentevil7/notahero/characters/umbrella_soldier/umbrella_soldier_body_nrmr.vtf"
Error reading texture header "materials/models/arachnit/shared/bm_plastic_detail_01.vtf"
ERROR: Compressed vertices in use but material does not support them!

Here is what the only spawnable thing looks like:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1318601925
Last edited by QuartzTrooper; Mar 2, 2018 @ 8:52pm
Mr. Danger Apr 28, 2023 @ 8:28pm 
Does anyone know why the NPC's do not have guns?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50