Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Helaene - Succubus Class
helaene  [developer] Dec 7, 2017 @ 6:11am
Bugs & Feedback
Please leave detailed notes regarding any bugs you find (ie. Blind status is not removed when using Share the Love skill) so that I can look into fixing them. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Silence Dec 7, 2017 @ 7:56am 
In the character creation menu, under presets, if you take one of the succubus skills off of your selected starter skills it dissapears from the scoundrel tree. However, as a workaround, if you go back to choosing your start build, and then deselect and reselect the succubus the skills are back
helaene  [developer] Dec 7, 2017 @ 8:03am 
Thanks Shadow - I noticed that too. I think I just need to reclassify them from Novice to Starter - I'll do that in the next iteration. Thanks also for your nice comment on the mod page!
helaene  [developer] Dec 7, 2017 @ 10:12am 
@ShadowEtheral - I've updated to address the issue you mentioned. Please let me know if you see it again after getting the update. Thanks!
helaene  [developer] Dec 7, 2017 @ 11:32am 
Per Sliert, 'Share the Love' skill does not clear knockdown status
Sliert Dec 7, 2017 @ 1:16pm 
Can I post it here? I tested it futher and Its not only knock down. For me its not healing any status effect. stunned/frozen/knocked down. If I'm the only one having this issue then its because some other mods. but Then i will try to find out which one.
helaene  [developer] Dec 7, 2017 @ 1:44pm 
Thanks Sliert! Yes, posting here is perfect. I'll definitely take a look ASAP at that.
helaene  [developer] Dec 7, 2017 @ 1:53pm 
@Sliert I just pushed a change that I think will fix it. Statuses were set but the chance to clear them wasn't. Thanks again for catching and reporting!
Last edited by helaene; Dec 7, 2017 @ 1:53pm
๖Fayth<Ririn> Dec 7, 2017 @ 2:16pm 
Not sure if it's intended or not but after using "Perfume" the enemy always seems to resist the charm on its next turn, even if it was successfully applied during the phase you use the skill
Sliert Dec 7, 2017 @ 2:16pm 
Didn't test it yet, but maybe look at Get lucky before uploading. Since that skill also has to remove negative effects.
helaene  [developer] Dec 7, 2017 @ 2:28pm 
@Rikku thank you - I'll take a look.

@Sliert - I did double-check that one and it should've already been okay. Thanks!
Silence Dec 7, 2017 @ 11:42pm 
@helaene I haven't had any more issues with the succubus skills dissapearing during character creation. I'm not sure if this has to do with your mod, or just the game mechanics, but I noticed that totems created by a summoner would attack enemies that had been successfully charmed.
Sliert Dec 8, 2017 @ 12:42pm 
Not sure if This is a bug or this skill was intended to do this. Get lucky can bless surfaces? Idk, it Happened twice now that I blessed Fire. with Get Lucky
helaene  [developer] Dec 8, 2017 @ 5:09pm 
@Sliert was your character standing in it? I debated whether that should be doable or not. Do you think its too powerful to bless surfaces?
Sliert Dec 9, 2017 @ 3:31am 
First time I was standing in it. Second time I casted it on someone that was standing in it. For a skill you can buy on level 5, it's too powerfull I think. But later in game it would be more balanced.
helaene  [developer] Dec 10, 2017 @ 4:57pm 
@Sliert - I swapped Get Lucky and Siren so that Get Lucky is now available at level 8+. Thanks for your feedback!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Per page: 1530 50