Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Safe'n'Sound
Safe'n'Sound
Question: Is it real that the safe'n'sound will be all class (or at least the maker is trying to make it all class) ? If yes, has anyone a screenshot or something to proof it? thnx
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Hipster May 5, 2016 @ 11:22am 
I don't think theres any proof that it's gonna be all-class yet. But like a load of other TF2 items it's gonna be changed thats for sure.
King Richard IV May 5, 2016 @ 11:41am 
Originally posted by Hipster:
I don't think theres any proof that it's gonna be all-class yet. But like a load of other TF2 items it's gonna be changed thats for sure.

I think so too, people are selling way above backpack.tf price + I got a offer above the backpack.tf price, also I talked to someone who sold his unusual safe'n'sound with disco beatdown for about 65-75 in unusuals/ mixed
Last edited by King Richard IV; May 5, 2016 @ 11:41am
Mimikyutie May 26, 2016 @ 9:32pm 
http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/50490-some-of-these-all-class-speculations-are-getting-wildly-out-of-hand/?p=531731

Just for absolute clarity. Konras has reached out to the public and made an official statement on the topic of making the Safe N Sound an all-class item, in which I quote:

"To cut it all here is what will be done. I will update quality of this hat and make it ONLY for Engi as it is now. No all class, No misc.
Then ONLY if Valve will want it to update as all class I will prepare it for being all class. ONLY upon Valves request."

Hopefully this can end the wild speculation that the hat is going all-class. It isn't. The creator has specifically stated that he has no intention on making it an all-class or a misc item.
Cara de Bola Jul 29, 2021 @ 3:50am 
rip game artstyle
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50