This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Verian Nov 27, 2017 @ 4:08am
Bug Report
Post Bug here
Last edited by Verian; Jan 28, 2019 @ 4:07am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 116 comments
Steel Rain Nov 27, 2017 @ 6:22am 
I can't get more ammo, neither through console commands nor through the spawnmenu
Krede  [developer] Nov 27, 2017 @ 7:35am 
Originally posted by Where dem anime tiddies at?!:
I can't get more ammo, neither through console commands nor through the spawnmenu
Do you have any addons that might be conflicting with this one?
gamebro27 Nov 27, 2017 @ 10:07pm 
the reload dosent work i tryed tor load manny times but it dident read anything
Krede  [developer] Nov 27, 2017 @ 10:12pm 
Originally posted by dosternick:
the reload dosent work i tryed tor load manny times but it dident read anything
Try to disable all other addons and see if it works
Δ 900 Mag Nov 28, 2017 @ 8:18am 
the 'can't get more ammo' or 'can't reload' issues aren't necessarily addon conflicts themselves, but from having too many custom ammotypes and the source engine just can't handle em all. this is easily achieved by cw 2.0 or tfa (more specifically, the metric truckload of community made guns that tend to add their own ammotypes based on real world guns) and this ends up breaking the otherwise functional weapons when they try to add their own ammotype[s] when there's basically no more room.

tl;dr, can't get ammo/reload because you probably have too many ammotypes; go disable some sweps and see if that helps.

this problem is more common than you think.
Krede  [developer] Nov 28, 2017 @ 8:25am 
Originally posted by Δ 900 Mag:
the 'can't get more ammo' or 'can't reload' issues aren't necessarily addon conflicts themselves, but from having too many custom ammotypes and the source engine just can't handle em all. this is easily achieved by cw 2.0 or tfa (more specifically, the metric truckload of community made guns that tend to add their own ammotypes based on real world guns) and this ends up breaking the otherwise functional weapons when they try to add their own ammotype[s] when there's basically no more room.

tl;dr, can't get ammo/reload because you probably have too many ammotypes; go disable some sweps and see if that helps.

this problem is more common than you think.
I didn't actually know that so thanks! I'll add it to the description. I'll probably use the default ammo for most of them, now that I know it can't really be fixed.
Δ 900 Mag Nov 28, 2017 @ 8:51am 
it usually goes unnoticed for that very reason: most of us didn't know there was a limit to begin with, then we think there's an entirely different problem when things suddenly break, especially when we KNOW it worked beforehand.

i've done that a few times myself, shamefully. -.-
Krede  [developer] Nov 28, 2017 @ 9:00am 
Originally posted by Δ 900 Mag:
it usually goes unnoticed for that very reason: most of us didn't know there was a limit to begin with, then we think there's an entirely different problem when things suddenly break, especially when we KNOW it worked beforehand.

i've done that a few times myself, shamefully. -.-
I don't understand why the limit is there in the first place, and why it doesn't output an error or something. Could have saved a lot of headaches.
Last edited by Krede; Nov 28, 2017 @ 9:00am
SP3CTRO Nov 28, 2017 @ 9:56am 
textures missing of the grenade launcher (completely pink) ...or only my? (I have CS:S)

Krede  [developer] Nov 28, 2017 @ 10:06am 
Originally posted by SP3CTRO:
textures missing of the grenade launcher (completely pink) ...or only my? (I have CS:S)
Should work. Could you try restarting or turning off some other addons?
Gunslinger ☢ Nov 28, 2017 @ 11:56am 
Gasmask seems to freeze my game, then unfreeze, which never happens EVER, due to the use of a SSD, so im guessing something is not doing something right with the gasmask code
Balthazar Nov 28, 2017 @ 5:58pm 
Hey so im having a problem with your mod well not me but my friend when he spawns any of the weapons his ping starts to go up and cause him lag it would really help if you could look in to this problem that would be great.
Krede  [developer] Nov 28, 2017 @ 11:49pm 
Originally posted by Robert ♥♥♥♥♥:
- The wrench doesn't have any sounds when swing/hit.
- Flashlight/other left hand doesn't show in the screen.
I don't know why but my computer apparently likes deleting random sound files, I'll add the sounds when I get home.
Now to the other problem, have you tried to disable your other addons to see if they are conflicting?
crump Nov 29, 2017 @ 1:43am 
I have had an error (with the nightvision goggles making the screen go black) but i actually think it may be some kind of compatibility error with maps, especially ones with lots of enemies. i don't have many mods installed, and cleared my lua cache, and it's still doing this occasionally. Another issue i have had, is that the guns now use the default Half life 2 ammo, and that if i tick the "Spawn With 5 Magazines" option, it makes this lua error when i switch to a weapon for the second time.

[ERROR] lua/weapons/weapon_uh_base.lua:342: attempt to call method 'GiveAmmo' (a nil value)
1. unknown - lua/weapons/weapon_uh_base.lua:342
crump Nov 29, 2017 @ 1:54am 
When using two handed weapons like the shotguns or the scout, and i try to use the flashlight, another arm will appear on the screen instead of the second hand moving to pull out the flashlight, so it looks like my character has 3 arms and completely breaks any semblance of immersion. It is pretty funny though, so its not an ultra urgent bugfix.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 116 comments
Per page: 1530 50