Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Improved Bots (Advanced)
DRG Engineer Mar 6, 2022 @ 3:13pm
Versus does not work
I have been having problems with playing versus mode on this addon it worked fine until now but my problem is that when I play it starts up fine but half way though the start it comes up "server shutdown cause no humans in both teams" Can you please fix this so I can go back to playing this with bots.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Hell Aug 3, 2022 @ 10:09pm 
hello, I had the same issue and i noticed that I had both this mod and the fair fps boost on red, I disabled the fps boost and then I could play versus normally, try to check everyone of your mods
DRG Engineer Aug 3, 2022 @ 10:57pm 
I have with all of them off and this still does not work
TONYSOAD05 Mar 7, 2023 @ 5:49pm 
Playing versus and scavenge without issues, sounds like other mod/workshop is conflicting.
pato do cs2 Jun 29, 2023 @ 6:32pm 
type 'sb_all_bot_game 1' on the console and done! you can enable console on keyboard options before using this you need to type sv_cheats 1 first, and before this, you need to type ss_map
c(campaign number) m(chapter number) (as a example you can type c1m1_hotel) for the first map & chapter, if something is confusing for you lemme know
SomeStupidIdiot Aug 11, 2023 @ 11:07am 
when i start up versus and when i respawn as a infected my entire game crashes and its annoying as hell
DRG Engineer Aug 12, 2023 @ 9:18am 
Originally posted by SomeStupidIdiot:
when i start up versus and when i respawn as a infected my entire game crashes and its annoying as hell
I have the same problem it says "Can not find host" then it crashes the game. Anyone else agree the owner needs to fix this mod?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50