Don't Starve Together

Don't Starve Together

Epic Healthbar
This topic has been locked
Mod being skipped on dedicated server
When starting dedicated server this mod is being skipped while other mods are working without problem. When I duplicate the server and run it from the "Host Game" in the menu it works just fine. I've tried deleting the mod files from the steam/.../content/ folder and re-downloading as well as remaking my modoverrides.lua.

https://pastebin.com/uXG3uNZm - modoverrides.lua
the mods I have are Epic Healthbar, Enduring Backpack Skins, Survival Dedicated Server Enhancement, Health Info, and Combine and Patch

https://pastebin.com/gcRgKvJ8 - server_log.txt

It doesn't seem to be encountering any errors. Like I said it works perfectly fine when duplicating the server and running it through the UI but as a dedicated server it will not run even when it is the only mod in the modoverrides.lua.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Tykvesh  [developer] Jun 14, 2021 @ 11:22pm 
May I see your dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua file from dedicated server's mods folder?
Originally posted by Tykvesh:
May I see your dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua file from dedicated server's mods folder?

I have my server set up from my klei folder so all my mods are pulling from steam/steamapps/workshop and the dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua in my steam/.../DST/mods/ is blank aside from just the instructions to set it up.

The other 4 mods however are working fine, what's different about epic healthbar?
Last edited by Slay queen girlboss (diva); Jun 15, 2021 @ 4:21pm
Tykvesh  [developer] Jun 15, 2021 @ 7:33pm 
According to your logs modoverrides.lua gets loaded just fine, but Epic Healthbar is not enabled because it does not exist.

Try adding this line to dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua and see if that helps:
ServerModSetup("1185229307")
Last edited by Tykvesh; Jun 15, 2021 @ 7:34pm
That fixed it. Do you have any idea what could be causing that to happen and will epic healthbar always be enabled if I leave that in the dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua even if it's not listed in modoverrides.lua?
Tykvesh  [developer] Jun 16, 2021 @ 12:02pm 
Well, normally you need to use both. One downloads mods for the server, the other enables and configures them.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50