Don't Starve Together
Epic Healthbar
Ця тема закрита
Mod being skipped on dedicated server
When starting dedicated server this mod is being skipped while other mods are working without problem. When I duplicate the server and run it from the "Host Game" in the menu it works just fine. I've tried deleting the mod files from the steam/.../content/ folder and re-downloading as well as remaking my modoverrides.lua.

https://pastebin.com/uXG3uNZm - modoverrides.lua
the mods I have are Epic Healthbar, Enduring Backpack Skins, Survival Dedicated Server Enhancement, Health Info, and Combine and Patch

https://pastebin.com/gcRgKvJ8 - server_log.txt

It doesn't seem to be encountering any errors. Like I said it works perfectly fine when duplicating the server and running it through the UI but as a dedicated server it will not run even when it is the only mod in the modoverrides.lua.
< >
Показані коментарі 15 із 5
Tykvesh  [розробник] 14 черв. 2021 о 23:22 
May I see your dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua file from dedicated server's mods folder?
Цитата допису Tykvesh:
May I see your dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua file from dedicated server's mods folder?

I have my server set up from my klei folder so all my mods are pulling from steam/steamapps/workshop and the dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua in my steam/.../DST/mods/ is blank aside from just the instructions to set it up.

The other 4 mods however are working fine, what's different about epic healthbar?
Автор останньої редакції: Slay queen girlboss (diva); 15 черв. 2021 о 16:21
Tykvesh  [розробник] 15 черв. 2021 о 19:33 
According to your logs modoverrides.lua gets loaded just fine, but Epic Healthbar is not enabled because it does not exist.

Try adding this line to dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua and see if that helps:
ServerModSetup("1185229307")
Автор останньої редакції: Tykvesh; 15 черв. 2021 о 19:34
That fixed it. Do you have any idea what could be causing that to happen and will epic healthbar always be enabled if I leave that in the dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua even if it's not listed in modoverrides.lua?
Tykvesh  [розробник] 16 черв. 2021 о 12:02 
Well, normally you need to use both. One downloads mods for the server, the other enables and configures them.
< >
Показані коментарі 15 із 5
На сторінку: 1530 50