Arma 3
Athena - An Arma 2nd Screen Application
katzenbuero Jun 27, 2018 @ 7:35am
Athena on Headless Client
Hello, i have enabled the athena mod on my headless client connected to my invade and annex server to have a look on my server even when i am not ingame.. this is working very well but the headless client game logic is on the "civillian" side an i wish to view my teams on the "west/blufor" side. Is there a way to set up athena to view both sides or maybe select the side i wish to view while the headless client stays on "civillian" side ? I know its a tricky question but o hope you can help me. Thanks for this excellent work ! :)

katzenbuero
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
bus  [developer] Jun 28, 2018 @ 6:04pm 
Hey Katz, I replied to your PM on the forums but I'll reply here as well:

I'm not sure if you'd want to run the mod on your server but the ACS workshop item has a server mod and the server mod collects data for all sides. I believe you could then connect your Athena client to the 'relay' that would run on the server … assuming you have a Windows server. You wouldn't have to run the logger utility because you're not interested in capturing 'replays'.
katzenbuero Jul 31, 2018 @ 3:23am 
Originally posted by bus:
Hey Katz, I replied to your PM on the forums but I'll reply here as well:

I'm not sure if you'd want to run the mod on your server but the ACS workshop item has a server mod and the server mod collects data for all sides. I believe you could then connect your Athena client to the 'relay' that would run on the server … assuming you have a Windows server. You wouldn't have to run the logger utility because you're not interested in capturing 'replays'.
katzenbuero Jul 31, 2018 @ 3:24am 
Thank you very much for answering, i will try out the ACS thing on my server. It would be great to see the battle from "above" in real time :)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50