Starbound

Starbound

Arachne Race
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Quintexial  [developer] Oct 11, 2017 @ 4:06pm
Suggestions Thread
Put any suggestions for the mod in here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 189 comments
CrazyUncleRon Oct 12, 2017 @ 6:04pm 
Spider like clothes ex:T-shirt made of webs
Custom legs that add a design to the lower body
A type of throwable that adds a "webbed" effect to enemies slowing them
Different bows and spears (I picture arachneds using ranged weapons along with weapons with a lot of reach)
A bed with a spider web design or a web hamock that makes the player look like they are either caught in the web or got wrapped in the webs and you can only see their heads when they sleep in it
This is all the spider stuff I can think of at the moment, I really like the consept of this mod
Gary Oct 12, 2017 @ 8:07pm 
A new Dragon race
Quintexial  [developer] Oct 12, 2017 @ 9:23pm 
Originally posted by SkyMungar:
A new Dragon race
Only suggestions relevant to the mod, please.
Ren Oct 12, 2017 @ 9:38pm 
Maybe touch up on the spritework for the lower half a bit? A solid outline for the entire lower body makes it stick out a little too much. If you look at most of Starbound's spritework, you'll notice most of the character outlines are 2 toned, instead of a single color! Consistency is key!
TTSkyHammer Oct 13, 2017 @ 6:58am 
bare midriff costumes
Krazyfan1 Oct 13, 2017 @ 11:26pm 
An inbuilt racial ability to crawl on wall and ceilings, but you use energy while moving (staying still recharges it)
Potatotro Oct 14, 2017 @ 10:03am 
settlements
IndianaJoe4323 Oct 14, 2017 @ 5:41pm 
Originally posted by CaptainKickass:
Spider like clothes ex:T-shirt made of webs
Custom legs that add a design to the lower body
A type of throwable that adds a "webbed" effect to enemies slowing them
Different bows and spears (I picture arachneds using ranged weapons along with weapons with a lot of reach)
A bed with a spider web design or a web hamock that makes the player look like they are either caught in the web or got wrapped in the webs and you can only see their heads when they sleep in it
This is all the spider stuff I can think of at the moment, I really like the consept of this mod

i agree with him completely, i think that there should be some kind of weapon that like cocoons monsters/enemies and then you can e on them and that results in a food item.
Fafnir Oct 15, 2017 @ 11:55am 
Perhaps an addon to go with Cutebound that changes the eyes? They're not bad without cutebound, but there's a serious discrepancy when you do have it.
Quintexial  [developer] Oct 15, 2017 @ 12:38pm 
Originally posted by Salt ☆:
Perhaps an addon to go with Cutebound that changes the eyes? They're not bad without cutebound, but there's a serious discrepancy when you do have it.

If I had a way to have better looking eyes without losing the multiple eyes, sure.
IndianaJoe4323 Oct 16, 2017 @ 11:58am 
use meme trash's illegal remake! :P (in main comments section.)
IndianaJoe4323 Oct 16, 2017 @ 11:59am 
but instead of slowing, the web thing should cocoon npcs/monsters and turn them into an edible item. (because spiders eat live things)
WaspBot75 Oct 16, 2017 @ 12:32pm 
a underground village since spiders make nests in holes
Quintexial  [developer] Oct 16, 2017 @ 4:53pm 
Originally posted by IndianaJoe4323:

Currently working on using -some- assets from it. Namely for the body.
IndianaJoe4323 Oct 16, 2017 @ 5:41pm 
Originally posted by Quintexial:
Originally posted by IndianaJoe4323:

Currently working on using -some- assets from it. Namely for the body.

you should use the web throwable, but instead of slowing, it turns the targeted monster/npc into an edible item. (if possible) kinda like the minecraft spider queen mod.
Last edited by IndianaJoe4323; Oct 16, 2017 @ 5:41pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 189 comments
Per page: 1530 50