Arma 3
@Kobbvatn
Extal Oct 11, 2017 @ 6:28am
Are there any Exile servers with this map?
I have not found any and I was wondering if anyone else has
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Mitchell Oct 11, 2017 @ 7:48am 
Just saw this and I'm like you. Want to see this in Exile.
Extal Oct 11, 2017 @ 7:58am 
Originally posted by Mitchell:
Just saw this and I'm like you. Want to see this in Exile.
Yeah, this map is beautiful
spadeCake Oct 12, 2017 @ 11:24am 
I really hope another mod gonna show up, I mean some team that have ressources to build an bp/epoch/exile sequel... a real immersive mmothing mod once again (:

Because now I feel sick to still play overpoch on A3. This is just deathmatch with only pvp... At launch there was real fuin chatting to unknown players that usually ended into stranding battle with zip tie! nvm though lots of players seems to like it. Maybe one day A2 Origin will make the shift <3

So my point is with only pvp maps like Napf can't live bcs ppl feels like there's nothing to do on the woods!
Last edited by spadeCake; Oct 12, 2017 @ 11:27am
Ratigan Oct 12, 2017 @ 5:54pm 
The Orgin team already stated they will never allow a port to A3, this is the same reason why we lost Taviana
Sick#Rabbid Oct 13, 2017 @ 3:08am 
yeah, this with exile would be great !! *.*
TOMI Nov 28, 2017 @ 12:37pm 
I have a problem downloading a map after turning it on I do not have map in the game.What's strange is that the mod with the double @@Kobbvant end @@Xin_ponds. I tried to copy the mod to disk deleted dobble @@ unfortunately did not help
TinMan Apr 1, 2018 @ 11:14pm 
im making an exile server with this map, and avoiding cup weapons and vehicles. im trying my best to use only the best textures for the server
Extal Apr 2, 2018 @ 2:23am 
Originally posted by Tin Man:
im making an exile server with this map, and avoiding cup weapons and vehicles. im trying my best to use only the best textures for the server
cool!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50