Total War: WARHAMMER II

Total War: WARHAMMER II

Crynsos' Faction Unlocker+
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Crynsos  [developer] Mar 17, 2019 @ 2:09am
FAQ - Frequently Answered Questions
What should I do if the Mod Configuration Menu at the start does not disappear?
What should I do if Chaos is already present and Rogue Armies are everywhere?
What should I do if the game behaves strangely?
Make sure that you are using the two requirement mods listed on the right side of the Unlocker page.
2. Disable all mods except the Unlocker, Community Framework and the UI Framework.
3. If that does not help, either use the old official launcher (where you can see only 3 Mods at once) or use Kaedrin's Mod Manager[github.com] and make sure to reset the official Mod Manager's Load Order to default.
If you are already using it then go to Tool >> Reset Program Settings and try it again.
4. If this resolves your issue then continue with Step 5. If not, then please report that the MCM does not work for you with the following debugging information:
Which Campaign did you start? / Which Faction did you start? / Which options did you change in the Mod Configuration Menu?
5. Slowly rebuild your mod list one mod or a few mods at a time until you find which mod is causing the issue by method of elimination.
6. Report the problematic mod to me and it's creator with details of what the symptoms of the issue were.

What should I do when I desync in Multiplayer?
Desyncing at the start of the campaign is currently normal, just resynchronize once and then it should work fine.

Why can't I recruit units or upgrade the buildings of a faction?
You are playing a DLC race and have to get that DLC to play any factions of this race.
Last edited by Crynsos; Nov 4, 2019 @ 2:28pm