Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

The Cheat Commander - Classic Edition
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Muffiny  [developer] Oct 17, 2017 @ 6:48am
Bug Reports
Ran into a problem with the Cheat Commander? Let me know here so I can get it fixed in a update asap!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
renanql01 Oct 17, 2017 @ 1:21pm 
Can't talk to the NPC. Using on an existing save file.
Zhillt Oct 17, 2017 @ 3:21pm 
Items/gold disappeared. Created a new game, ran around fort joy questing when I suddenly noticed that all gear/gold I had on me was gone. This only happended to the character I created. Red prince, sibella and ifan all had their equipment.
Muffiny  [developer] Oct 18, 2017 @ 2:55am 
Are you using any other mods?
Zhillt Oct 18, 2017 @ 11:09pm 
Yes, I have the following mods:
Crafting Overhaul
Fast Run Speed
No items added to hotbars
Free pet pal
8 max AP
The Cheat Commander
Mr. Ibiss Oct 20, 2017 @ 3:40am 
It won't show up in my mods list.
Vantris Oct 23, 2017 @ 6:16pm 
A very wierd glitch happened where one of my party memebers (Sebille) no longer shows wearing a helm: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1179177443 This is also the only mod I have enabeled currently.
Pseudo Oct 23, 2017 @ 7:49pm 
As soon as I enable the mod it won't load my save, the loading bar gets to around 80% and stops. I tried loading auto-saves, hard saves, with other mods without any other mods. Nothing seems to work.
Jojozityjo Oct 24, 2017 @ 1:41am 
same issue as Pseudo Envy
doesn't load for me either, pity
P.S. Actually ignore that, it loaded after all, just took some time there. Rather inconvinient, but I mean to disable the mod right after use, then enable it again when I need it.
Last edited by E-boy next door (right version); Oct 24, 2017 @ 10:57am
Space Ventura Oct 24, 2017 @ 2:46pm 
I have the same problem, it's stuck on 80% when I try to load in. It worked fine the other day. Even when I disable it it gets stuck.

-edit- well same as Zuker it eventually loaded in. took about 5 minutes. Loading into a save that HAD it enabled before but it's disabled now.
Last edited by Space Ventura; Oct 24, 2017 @ 2:49pm
Muffiny  [developer] Oct 24, 2017 @ 4:37pm 
To everyone mentioning lond load times, unfortunately this is how the game handles loading addon mods. DOS2 has to create a cached compilation of your mods whenever you load new mods, which should only take a minute or two on first load. However on some hardware it seems to take much much longer, as must be the case on your end. Hopefully in the future Larian can make this happen quicker or figure out why it takes way too long on some setups, but alas at present there's nothing I can do to help. I do mention this in the mod description as well, but all I can suggest it just waiting it out, as it should only happen on the first load after changing your enabled mods, so if you can make it through once the game shouldn't need to do it again.
FalseKnight Oct 26, 2017 @ 7:10pm 
After the patch on 26th, now everytime I check this mod the game will crash. Actually any mod will make the game crash now. I can only create new profile to us a mod. I can no longer using mod with existing file. Is this a bug or something?Plz help...
Vantris Oct 26, 2017 @ 7:47pm 
The issue with all mods crashing the game is correlated with the new patch
Muffiny  [developer] Oct 26, 2017 @ 11:05pm 
New game update breaks mods, it seems. Unfortunately I'm out of the house this weekend so I can't even look into it to see if there's something I can update on my end, but it seems like there's pretty bad issues all around after the latest update with mods.
Kevaji Nov 7, 2017 @ 8:03am 
Plz where is he on ARX ?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Per page: 1530 50