Motorsport Manager

Motorsport Manager

F1 2017 Season Full Mod (UPDATED)
Agrippa HX Dec 11, 2017 @ 5:56pm
[bug] GP3 teams are messed up
Pretty much all the GP3 teams are messed up.

For instance, I have two teams called ART Grand Prix, one of which is based in the UK but shows a French flag and the other of which is based in Brazil but also has a French flag icon. Descriptions of teams are vanilla, but maybe they just aren't updated in the mod. All the countries seem to have the wrong flags associated with their nations. I just checked F1 and there are similar nationality problems.

What gives?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
wmarkwick  [developer] Dec 12, 2017 @ 3:29am 
for some reason the flags don't always change although the database is changed. For instance, you can set the country of the HQ in the game's database to be in the UK but the flag will stay the same as before. If I can find a fix I will update the mod
Agrippa HX Dec 12, 2017 @ 4:11am 
Thanks for looking into it. I suppose it's fairly minor, but my little brain gets confused by it. :P
Agrippa HX Dec 12, 2017 @ 4:12am 
What about the apparently duplicate teams? Or are there supposed to be two ARTs? (I don't follow GP3, so for all I know they're another Torro Rosso or something. :P )
wmarkwick  [developer] Dec 20, 2017 @ 7:41am 
In the GP3 ART teams there are three drivers, all of whom are near the top of the table. Hence it would be unfair to relegate one of them to a reserve slot. So I just used two team slots and added another driver (can't remember which one). I did the same for the Penske team and Andretti Autosport in the Indycars since they had 4 top drivers in 2017
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50