XCOM 2
[WOTC] Bio Troops
MrShadow  [developer] Sep 4, 2017 @ 2:19am
BUG REPOTS HERE!!
Please put bug eports here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
bstar Sep 4, 2017 @ 3:42pm 
I just started a new campaign with this mod and encountered two of the troopers in the 2nd mission. There seemed to be some kind of glitch with their "posture". It looked like the torso behaved independently of the legs.
MrShadow  [developer] Sep 4, 2017 @ 3:51pm 
It's the game. There are a lot of base game bugs with the new expansion. Seems lots of enemies are freaking out in strange ways. Not much I can do till Firaxis optimizes the game better.
Deathman451 Sep 14, 2017 @ 7:44am 
So uh, some of my xcom soldiers started sporting advent bio troop arms, body and stuff. It was working fine a couple of days ago and the only added mod is blackmarket usage. Any reason why those ended up in the soldier customization pool?
MrShadow  [developer] Sep 14, 2017 @ 8:16am 
Lol not a bug. We are working on a cosmetic mod but it seems I forgot to take some of that out of the mod. It's not finished yet.
MrShadow  [developer] Sep 14, 2017 @ 8:19am 
Will update ASAP
Deathman451 Sep 14, 2017 @ 8:38am 
Ah okay, well I wasn't entirely sure but it certainly seemed strange lol Don't exactly like the advent look for my soldiers :p Glad it's not a troublesome bug/fix though! c:
MrShadow  [developer] Sep 14, 2017 @ 8:41am 
yeah been emoved and is mean to later be a stand alone mod for those that want it. Its not meant to be a part of this mod so those that dont want it, its not foced on them. Sorty about that. Should be fixed now. Please let me know.
Malek Deneith Nov 3, 2017 @ 12:00pm 
I've been running the game with redscreens on and noticed a few that seem to relate to your mod. In particular when I run it a bunch of those pop up:
Error: Redscreen: ImportText (SpawnDistributionLists): Missing value for property '\\'

(This one is particularily concerning to me, seeing as I have a minor personal enemy-adding mod that also drops those, and I'm unsure how concerned I should be. Obviously relates to EncountersList.ini but try as I might I can't figure out what is wrong)

In addition there are those:
X2AbilityTemplate Ability_BioRocket is invalid: no Triggers X2WeaponTemplate BioBlasterLauncher is invalid: weapon category 'Weapon' is invalid X2WeaponTemplate BioRocket_Launcher is invalid: weapon category 'Weapon' is invalid
MrShadow  [developer] Nov 3, 2017 @ 2:58pm 
What you'll learn is a lot of red screen errors are noting more than Modbuddy saying hey I don't like this and it doesn't look right. Many many things Firaxis has set in place produce red screen errors. The first red screen error is just it being stupid in that you, I and even the game has encounter lists set that are just easier to read. Example: one encounter list has Aliens set as Enemy leaders or followers in their one list yet the advent lists are the same lists right? What I mean is it's saying "Hey why don't you just merge these lists because they are names the same anyway?" So every one of those errors for a missing value for '\\' is it saying this is a "duplicate" and can be merged with another list. As for the rocket launcher red screens, yeah it thinks everything about the rocket launcher is wrong on the Bio Rocket Trooper because I found a way to equip it to the Bio Rocket Trooper without it "needing" to be set as a heavy weapon ;) So it's freaking out as it "doesn't like that" ;)
Malek Deneith Nov 4, 2017 @ 2:09am 
Ahhh, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining :)
GreatOldOne Nov 11, 2017 @ 4:57am 
Is the bio rocket supposed to miss? Not like going off target, but splattering the area and getting a "miss" reported. This has happened to me several times.
MrShadow  [developer] Nov 11, 2017 @ 5:33am 
Yes there is a chance that it can miss some targets. I had to change it because people were complaining that the Bio Rocket Trooper would never miss and the rocket was too OP.
Originally posted by shadow79:
Yes there is a chance that it can miss some targets. I had to change it because people were complaining that the Bio Rocket Trooper would never miss and the rocket was too OP.
Does not support the range of weapons ABA. SMG and SHOTGUN.
MrShadow  [developer] Dec 6, 2017 @ 6:59am 
@beolegion... what?!? PLEASE can people explain things in detail?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50