Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Half Life 2 Lambda Chopper ( Rebel Hunter Chopper ) NPC
new allied sentinels combine for resistance
you could make a hunter, strider, gunship as allies for the resistance
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Striders and Gunships can't be allies, since they are alien soldiers specially brainwashed to stay in the Combine's side, same with the Hunter, sorry, but its impossible
THE COMBINE245 Dec 9, 2017 @ 3:23pm 
Well, even if they say it's impossible, I already switched sides with a hunter on the resistance side, but the bad that the soldiers combine does not attack the hunter but the hunter attacks him xd
Last edited by THE COMBINE245; Dec 9, 2017 @ 3:26pm
Zach88889  [developer] Dec 9, 2017 @ 3:35pm 
Well techinically it wouldn't be impossible for me to script but with Lore it would be impossible. Also there is a rebel Hunter in the Followers Mod by FilZo.
Last edited by Zach88889; Dec 9, 2017 @ 3:36pm
THE COMBINE245 Dec 9, 2017 @ 3:40pm 
The bad thing that the FilZo has of the hunter is its sound, as it is something annoying also I have a model of a custom hunter and as it is basically adult does not fall the sound that has the fmod_Huntey if that's what you mean jejejeje nn it is better to have the original sounds
Zach88889  [developer] Dec 9, 2017 @ 3:43pm 
Could you provide a screenshot of the custom Hunter Model? I could possibly use it for the Rebel Hunter maybe.
THE COMBINE245 Dec 9, 2017 @ 3:50pm 
You could add me as a friend, to deliver the model file
ImmoranWarrior Dec 16, 2017 @ 7:02am 
Well, I guess you could replace their "Brains" altogether, although the Resistance lack that type of technology and doing that would severly halt or just remove their functioning.
PLOT SOLVEMENT: After The Citadel Destruction On Half-Life 2: Episode One, The Broken Remains Of The Citadel Where Hacked By The Resistance So The Synths They Produce Are Loaded With Resistance Propaganda And Rebel Tactics, Instead Of Being Loaded With Combine Data
ImmoranWarrior Dec 30, 2017 @ 9:02am 
Ok then, how do I hack parts of Combine Metal, and use them to produce Synths?
not hack the materials, hack the computers, Alyx has proven all along the games to know what the Combine Computers say
ImmoranWarrior Dec 31, 2017 @ 2:03am 
But, all the computers are de_stroyed, so, that wouldn't exactly work, well, uneless it was in Nova Prospekt or other Major Synth-creating facility, that is.
MrWoohoo Mar 7, 2018 @ 8:14am 
hunter strider drop ship im dont care that one guy that say it dont make sense gmod is not hl2 it dont have story line
nope! strider and gunship not alien. that combine alyx can to hack computers gunship or strider that robot no alien!!
Tasthesose Oct 14, 2018 @ 6:39am 
Originally posted by 👑🐉★MAN★ Dragon Lord:
nope! strider and gunship not alien. that combine alyx can to hack computers gunship or strider that robot no alien!!
lol i seen strider brains so....get a "brain" lolllllll
Tasthesose Oct 14, 2018 @ 6:40am 
(you'll find it when D0G beats the life of a strider!)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50