RimWorld

RimWorld

Logann Race
Jet Apr 25, 2019 @ 3:56am
Lite Version?
I noticed in barkys review he mentioned a lot of weapons are added, but im pushing 200 mods and would like to minimize the bleed. This race sounds really unique though
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Phoenix Jun 3, 2019 @ 11:26am 
Yeah i would also just like having the race as well. I already have too many weapon mods as is but this race is really ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cool
Miss Mocha Jun 9, 2019 @ 9:18am 
i know im late as ♥♥♥♥ but if you have mod check (i think thats the one) you can make a hard copy and delete anything you dont want, just be careful not to royally ♥♥♥♥ anything up too badly.
Phoenix Jun 9, 2019 @ 11:59am 
Id glady make my own Lite Version but i want authers aproval and thats if they arnt already making it
Miss Mocha Jun 9, 2019 @ 12:46pm 
right but...you do realise it's not copyrighted material and even if it was you could STILL make a personal copy right?
Jet Jun 9, 2019 @ 12:48pm 
o.o
Phoenix Jun 9, 2019 @ 2:23pm 
Still IMO kinda adick mood to take someones ♥♥♥♥ and change it without at least asking first
Miss Mocha Jun 9, 2019 @ 2:25pm 
no...not at all, they worked for a mod they decided to make, they did not ask for money for said piece, you are completely within your moral compass to take said mod and edit it for what better suits you, if you then choose to re-release said mod that may be a bit of a ♥♥♥♥ move as they may have spent a long time working on unedited assets but other than that....there's not an issue
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50