Dungeon Defenders

Dungeon Defenders

Create and discover new mods & maps
Finding and installing new mods and custom maps is easier than ever before. Click here to learn how.
miniL Aug 5, 2013 @ 12:22pm
DD these days gear/weapons and the game itself.
Just wondering as I havent played for over a year. I used to have some great mythical gear but I heared they added "trans" or something just after I stopped playing.

Is this game still alive and how much have they added since they added trans gear? Would love 2 know how much content and maps, and how much more gear levels they added.

Is the gear also easier to obtain these days? Because I had to actually player hours on second screen half afk, while watching movies and series on main screen to obtain enough money to buy some good myths, and to later on find a few good pieces now and then on nightmare mode.

Did it start to drop more, also the better armors and weapons? Or is this still insane hard and time consuming to get?

Would love to know as I might wanna bother using that second screen again =D
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
miniL Aug 7, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
Originally posted by Cupender:
Well miniL go on to the dungoen defenders mod page there will be a mod map call unlock everthing it'll unlock the secret rooms there should be number two room go inside hit a magic stack there will be a costume rack that will unlock eversingle costume it'll crash if you tun the machine back on and go in to costume edit you'll find all kinds of costumes unlocked apart from the ones you didn't bye.

You just unlock gear like that? O_o
Thats a little bit overkill towards the easy side.

Or are you talking costumes as in different outfits visually rather than statistic wise?
miniL Aug 8, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
K cheers anyway =]
UmbralOats Sep 17, 2013 @ 5:39pm 
cheats make everything easy
3b Dec 20, 2013 @ 5:37am 
I smell sarcasm
CPellow Dec 21, 2013 @ 1:42pm 
Call me old fashioned but this game is pointless if you are using cheats
miniL Dec 21, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
Every game is pointless when using cheats
TwistedDude Mar 10, 2014 @ 7:40pm 
Cheats may make the game super easy but they also make the game fun.
miniL Mar 24, 2014 @ 6:18am 
How do you figure that? A challenge is fun, delete the challenge and the fun is gone imo :x
Oni Jun 20, 2014 @ 12:05am 
i agree with miniL, pointless to play with cheats
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50