Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Learn More
They should remove nsfw mods
I dont like them flooding my whole workshop and no one likes them, probably only guys with no life install them
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
They should be on Loverslab or some sh*t.
because they have sexy mods you have to uninstall <_<
jonnybee Mar 17 @ 1:53pm 
We're all weird in our own way...
Jo 157 Mar 17 @ 2:40pm 
Originally posted by xupi2349:
I dont like them flooding my whole workshop and no one likes them, probably only guys with no life install them
Click your PFP at top right side > Store Preferences > Mature Content Filtering > Disable Sexual content
You need new material.
Hmm... The best option you can do is to report such items by clicking on the flag button.
Originally posted by xupi2349:
Not "no one likes them" though, but probably only few people like them :steamhappy: . For me, the reason why I don't like is because most of them are usually some cheap nsfw mods that only change posters, flashlight etc. For characters, as long as they're not furries (I don't hate furry. It's just not my type) or oversized ones, I might still take a look sometimes for fun :steamhappy: . Xdr nsfw animation mods are also fine for me, as I'm also kind of curious about how "creative" some people's "wild thoughts" are in modifying Xdr animations :steamhappy: .

But most of the time, I usually filter all unrelated mods when I search specific mods like script or campaign mods, so I rarely see such nsfw mods, as I'm much more interested in scripts & campaigns :steamhappy:
Matias! 1 Mar 18 @ 3:49pm 
Just... ignore, is not a big deal dude, lmao.
xupi2349 Apr 7 @ 6:09am 
For guys saying ¨Just ignore them¨ its imposible,l when i try to find a good rochelle or zoey skin +18 furries skins just flood the whole workshop is insane.
stank Apr 23 @ 5:03am 
Ban anime and 18+ mods and put them on adult sites such as loverslab etc.
If you don't want a specific type of content showing in the workshop, you can try this while searching on any games workshop. Type the content you want to find in the search bar. For example, I want Rocker Rochelle but I don't want anime or 18+ mods, after typing the search term I want, I would then type "NOT" followed by the things I don't want. This filters out everything you don't want. So, my search would look like this, "Rocker Rochelle NOT anime NOT 18+".
Jo 157 Apr 23 @ 6:13am 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3211155734
here's a more detailed guide about ZeroSorrow's suggestion
congrats, you're calling out half of the L4D2 modding community.
citrussy <3 Apr 26 @ 11:24am 
"I dont like them flooding my whole workshop"
well, me and many others dont like seeing the same ultra realistic soulless generic cod gun addons for the 10 millionth time
Last edited by citrussy <3; Apr 26 @ 11:26am
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50