Melody's Escape

Melody's Escape

Customize your escape!
Create and share mods to add new character skins, dynamic hairstyles and color themes to Melody's Escape.
Learn More
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
KitCat Mar 14, 2014 @ 4:12pm
Custom Color Palette Creator
Description
If you already wanted to create your own color palette for Melody's Escape but are not that much into RGB-Values, creating the right file, etc., then this might be exactly what you are looking for.

I created a simple page to help you out. Just set all the colors you wish, give it a name and a description, download the file, put it in the right folder and have fun with your very own color set!

Where?
Try me here.[me-colorgen.bplaced.net]

About
This was my evening project for today. It may not be perfect, but it should be fully working. I try to update it as color palette files advance and also improve it optically.

The page has been made fully with bootstrap, jquery and a color picker jquery-plugin for everyone who is interrested in.
Last edited by KitCat; Mar 15, 2014 @ 7:29am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Jepp Mar 15, 2014 @ 4:54am 
It looks great! I was thinking of doing something like this myself, but you've done better than I reckon I could've. Thank you!
Loïc  [developer] 1 Mar 15, 2014 @ 5:25am 
Nice! Sticki-ed.
KitCat Mar 15, 2014 @ 7:32am 
Thank you! I've upgraded the look a litte, but somehow I am still not pleased with it. If anyone got some idea on how to improve it, let me know.
LutenitKoala 1 Apr 13, 2014 @ 9:58am 
how come i dont have a CustomColors file?
Jepp Apr 14, 2014 @ 12:45am 
Originally posted by LutenitKoala:
how come i dont have a CustomColors file?

The game has recently been updated with workshop support. CustomColors (and all other reskins etc.) can be changed by making a folder in the Mods folder and placing the text file in it. You also have to rename the text file colors.txt
Last edited by Jepp; Apr 14, 2014 @ 12:47am
:thinking: 6 Apr 16, 2014 @ 5:55am 
Very well done.
два
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50