Melody's Escape

Melody's Escape

Customize your escape!
Create and share mods to add new character skins, dynamic hairstyles and color themes to Melody's Escape.
Learn More
Ebsolas 16 Aug 4, 2015 @ 9:26am
The Request Guy: I will do mod requests.
EDIT:
RULES FOR REQUESTING:
1. Make sure nobody else has made the mod.
2. State the name of the mod you want (Ex. Goku)
3. State where the character is from (Ex. DBZ)
4. Choose from a style option

A. Silhouette (Traditional Melody's Escape like style)
B. Solid Colors (Similar as above except instead of black basic skin tones are used)
C. Super Realism (As the name implies)
D. OTHER: Please specify if what you want falls into this category.
DEFAULT: IF STYLE IS NOT SPECIFIED THEN THE CHOICE WILL BE LEFT UP TO
THE MODDER.
5. Provide at the very minimum a side picture of the character.
Good Example[orig13.deviantart.net]
Bad Example[static.comicvine.com]
6. Be polite

RULES FOR ACCEPTING A REQUEST:
1. Anyone can accept a mod request
2. Make sure the request hasn't been accepted yet.
3. When accepting a request the response should follow the following format

"<Name of the guy who requested> I can make the <Name of the Request>"
4. When you post the mod you will insert this v line in the description somewhere
"
Thanks to <Person Who Requested the Mod> for requesting the mod.

Got your own skin you want made? Need ideas for mods? Ask here:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/discussions/-1/541907867763653130/?appid=270210
"
5. Be polite.

/END EDIT
Welcome

First of all read everything I am about to say. I will not do every request and will probably ignore your request if it doesn't fit my intrests or falls outside my area of expertise.

I like making mods. It's fun however I'm running out of idea's and need suggestions. That's where this discussion will come in.

I will make mod's that fall into the category of: Gaming, Anime, or Cartoons. I might be willing to do manga but I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT do any live person characters (such as Kate from Castle, a request I've seen previously).

Here's how this is going to work;
- Be polite. Use the word please. It will make me more likely to choose your suggestions.
- State the name of the character,THEN they type of media it is, THEN the name of the series it comes from.
- You may list more than one character, HOWEVER they must be from the same series.

Now I will be honest. I trace. It's quick, and allows for a high quality skin. If anyone has a problem with that the I suggest you don't give me suggestions. WITH THAT SAID I also ask that you:
- Provide refrence art. A nice side view of the character will make me more likely to choose your suggestion, however it is not neccessary and I may choose it anyways. Be warned though, if I can't find any online I probably won't do the skin.

The last thing I am going to say is that I'm not going to be greedy. IF ANY OTHER MODDERS WANT TO DO A REQUEST FROM HERE THEY CAN. It's perfectly fine with me. This brings me to my last rule. This one's specifically for modders.
- If you decide to choose a request PLEASE MAKE A POST SAYING WHAT CHARACTER YOU'RE CHOOSING TO MAKE AND WHAT SERIES THEY'RE FROM.

Examples:
A guy suggests "Hey can someone please make Goku and Vegeta from the anime Dragon Ball?"

Then a modder comes along and says "Sure I can make Goku from Dragon Ball however I don't feel llike doing Vegeta."

Then a third guy comes in "Well if he's can't do Vegeta then maybe I can"

This way we have a nice neat orderly system and we don't have 50 people making the same mod.

With that said. Thank you and start requesting.
Last edited by Ebsolas; May 25, 2016 @ 7:32am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 184 comments
cob 19 Aug 7, 2015 @ 1:35pm 
♥♥♥♥, you're right, I totally forgot about the major franchises. Well, get on it then. :sarah2: :melon:

Also yeah, I see what you mean.
Early would be better to convey what I meant to say. But yeah, totally.

I'm just going to delete my posts about it.~
Last edited by cob; Aug 7, 2015 @ 1:35pm
Ebsolas 16 Aug 7, 2015 @ 9:19pm 
Well then that makes mine look out of place lol. Maybe mine should be deleted too but then I won't end up having any comments in here.
I know. Why don't you make a request so that way this post still has comments and it's at least relevant. (it can be outlandish if you want)
cob 19 Aug 9, 2015 @ 7:17am 
How about the main protagonist from "The Gods Will Be Watching" ? If you don't want to, it's fine. You could help me out with my work, if you wanted.

[contact me!]
Ebsolas 16 Aug 9, 2015 @ 10:43am 
Hmm. I'll have to look into that. I'm currently working on transcribing the bravest warriors MCs into the game but I'm not planning on releasing those until my current 3 (Dragon ball, and celty) have died down in reguards to gaining subscriptions like my zelda trio have. If I do, do this one though I'd probably release it once I'm dont though.
cob 19 Aug 9, 2015 @ 11:04am 
NICE. :melon:
Ebsolas 16 Aug 9, 2015 @ 7:48pm 
Sargent Abraham Burden from "Gods Will Be Watching"
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=497202083
cob 19 Aug 9, 2015 @ 8:26pm 
OH MY GOD THANK YOU. <3
Ebsolas 16 Aug 9, 2015 @ 8:28pm 
Actually I believe that's the hardest mod I've done. Just because I didn't have any refrence art to start from. Only pixel art and illustrations. I ended up having to use my Vegita skin and heavily warp it until it was the right dementoins before I could go onto adding the clothes.

Btw on a side note. you should check out my Link skin again. I just uploaded a special edition Link. There's a link to it in my Link page.
Last edited by Ebsolas; Aug 9, 2015 @ 8:30pm
cob 19 Aug 10, 2015 @ 10:45am 
w0w0w0w0w0w
Ebsolas 16 Aug 10, 2015 @ 11:11am 
Does that mean you saw the Triforce?
cob 19 Aug 10, 2015 @ 2:16pm 
Yes. 1000000/10.
Ebsolas 16 Aug 10, 2015 @ 3:24pm 
Wow its over 9000!
SparksTheDarks Aug 10, 2015 @ 5:12pm 
I would like to make a request for any WarFrame character! Please?! Thank you very much :3
SparksTheDarks Aug 10, 2015 @ 5:49pm 
And I would like to request an Assassin's Creed Series of characters highly recommend!
Ebsolas 16 Aug 10, 2015 @ 6:05pm 
SparksTheDarks, I will look into the Assasins Creed. You said that you want a series? Can you pick 3? (I like to do series in sets of three. Maybe I can come back for another three later as well)

EDIT: Ok I'm going to do a WarFrame first. This one is going to take me several days though. It's much more complicated than anything I've done before
Last edited by Ebsolas; Aug 10, 2015 @ 9:06pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 184 comments
Per page: 1530 50