ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved Workshop
Browse and subscribe to Maps and Mods to extend and enhance your ARK experience! Play locally, or host online servers with Workshop content to expand your survival gameplay beyond the ARK!
Learn More
Cant remove cryopod engram from engram list.
so i have tried everything on removing the cryo pod from the engram list but no luck so far. used the remove cryopod mod with no luck (having the opposite effect). i put these OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_CryoFridge_C",EngramLevelRequirement=88,EngramPointsCost=60,EngramHidden=True,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_EmptyCryopod_C",EngramLevelRequirement=51,EngramPointsCost=20,EngramHidden=True,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Fridge_Cryo_C",EngramLevelRequirement=88,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramHidden=True,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)
in the game.ini file also with no luck. any help would be appreciated
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
123 Mar 25 @ 10:36am 
Correct Class name: PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C

Example given in Server configuration:
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Campfire_C", EngramHidden=false)

Corrcet syntax for this item:
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C", EngramHidden=true)
Thanks will try that in a bit and see if it works
Yeah it still doesnt work. Cryo pods are still in.
123 Mar 27 @ 5:50am 
Originally posted by Fluffy Bunny:
Yeah it still doesnt work. Cryo pods are still in.
Which file are you adding this entry to?
and
What mods are you using?
Last edited by 123; Mar 27 @ 5:51am
game.ini
but i got it figured out by messing with the override scripts from the remove cryopod mod. apperently the main overhaul mod im using was causing problems with any scripts or mods installed
123 Mar 27 @ 10:39am 
👍
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50