Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

새로운 던전, 아이템, 괴물 그리고 게임 환경을 제작하고 다운로드하세요.
Dungeon Editor로 다른 플레이어들이 헤쳐나갈 수 있는 새로운 모험과 도전들을 만들어 보세요. 퍼즐과 함정 또는 자체 제작 그래픽과 소리를 이용한 새로운 아이템과 몬스터 그리고 환경적 요소로 던전을 채워보세요! 여기에서 자세한 정보를 학인할 수 있습니다.
katukinabarra 2013년 1월 9일 오전 5시 32분
Are new races, classes, weapons, spells... planned for the future?
Hi there, I bought the game during Christmas and has turned to be better than expected, I'm playing game's own dungeon. I think the level editor will enlarge much this game's life, and Ihave already tried some of them.

My question is the workshop will support and if people's has thought about creating new races, classes, weapons, spells, objects and stuff.
< >
4개 댓글 중 1-4개 표시
Lord Lobo 2013년 1월 27일 오후 7시 32분 
I don't know but i hope yes. A cleric-type class would be awesome, like a mage but with skills in maces, armor, and new healing magics and very few offensive ones, like in the eye of the beholder. Focused on willpower and endurence, so he is less than a warrior and a mage in combat. that would be balanced. Some spells could be heal, animate dead, cure poison, cure illness, cure starvation...
[TCG]Beersmith 2013년 1월 28일 오전 10시 35분 
Healing and curing starvation spells would make this game even more epic.
LD-SK 2 2013년 2월 11일 오전 1시 43분 
The classes are hardcoded into the game, so at this point, it's not possible. However, authors have embraced the creative gene of the community, so it's likely that we will either get this for Grimrock, or for Grimrock2 (their new project already in production).
LocalFire 4 2013년 2월 17일 오후 1시 20분 
I saw something on the Wiki for coding custom healing spells into a map; but I haven't seen any maps use them.
< >
4개 댓글 중 1-4개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50