Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

Yeni zindanlar, eşyalar, yaratıklar ve bölümler yaratın ya da indirin.
Dungeon Editor'u kullanarak diğer oyuncular için yeni maceralar ve yeni bulmacalar hazırlayın. Zindanlarınızı bulmacalarla, tuzaklarla, yepyeni eşyalarla ve yaratıklarla doldurun ya da yeni ses ve grafiklere sahip bölümler yaratın! Daha fazlasını öğrenmek için buraya tıklayın.
Are new races, classes, weapons, spells... planned for the future?
Hi there, I bought the game during Christmas and has turned to be better than expected, I'm playing game's own dungeon. I think the level editor will enlarge much this game's life, and Ihave already tried some of them.

My question is the workshop will support and if people's has thought about creating new races, classes, weapons, spells, objects and stuff.
< >
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
I don't know but i hope yes. A cleric-type class would be awesome, like a mage but with skills in maces, armor, and new healing magics and very few offensive ones, like in the eye of the beholder. Focused on willpower and endurence, so he is less than a warrior and a mage in combat. that would be balanced. Some spells could be heal, animate dead, cure poison, cure illness, cure starvation...
Healing and curing starvation spells would make this game even more epic.
The classes are hardcoded into the game, so at this point, it's not possible. However, authors have embraced the creative gene of the community, so it's likely that we will either get this for Grimrock, or for Grimrock2 (their new project already in production).
I saw something on the Wiki for coding custom healing spells into a map; but I haven't seen any maps use them.
< >
4 yorumdan 1 ile 4 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50