Steam Greenlight
Greenlight reviews: My attempt to increase awareness
Hey Greenlight fans :).

So, for the past couple months I've been doing video reviews on Greenlight candidates, hoping to help the games and their devs out by spreading their names around a bit, and now I'm here looking to spread the word a bit!

Now I know that posting info here is kind of like posting job openings in the employee only area, but hey, every little bit helps! And there are an awful lot of Greenlight games to sift through.

Feel free to check out the games I've covered (there'll be plenty more to come!) or suggest specific other ones for me to look into, and maybe spread the word some more. The more people that know about Greenlight, the more effective it is! Thanks!

Steam or Vapor Greenlight review series
< >
1-15 / 86 のコメントを表示
ZephyrAM の投稿を引用:
Now I know that posting info here is kind of like posting job openings in the employee only area, but hey, every little bit helps!
Yeah, it does feel more like just promoting your Youtube channel than promoting Greenlight games.
ZephyrAM 2012年12月20日 10時00分 
Skoardy の投稿を引用:
Yeah, it does feel more like just promoting your Youtube channel than promoting Greenlight games.

Which I'm afraid I can't help, can only leave it up to people to believe what they will.
gorbon 2012年12月21日 6時59分 
If you're looking for suggestions, feel free to try out my game - it's a monster boxing game called Beast Boxing Turbo. There's a 60-minute demo available and the full game came out last month. Here's the Greenlight page: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92979562
I'll look it up, thanks! :)
Always open to feedback/reviews (publicity :) for my game as well - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92974516

(Hey, if I don't pimp for it, who will? :)
Pretty much how it goes, yep ;).
I'll snag that one and look more deeply into it, thanks!
OK -- I got banned from Gamespy forums (as spam) for trying to get the word out on this one:
http://www.perfectparallel.com/blog/
I'm not affiliated with Perfect Parallel or their Kickstarter other than as member of their forums. I just want this game to get the attention it deserves and get developed.
I believe they've already signed up for a Greenlight account, but I'm not sure. I know it's not a finished product yet, but maybe you could take a look?
最近の変更はSafetyman }>Vile<{が行いました; 2012年12月23日 18時24分
ZephyrAM 2012年12月23日 23時46分 
Well that one's not on Greenlight, Safetyman, but I'll look into it a bit and see what it's about. Don't see a demo on their page though, so won't probably be much I can do for it at the moment. Perhaps in the future :)
I understand completely. I realize it's early in the process for this game, but thanks for your attention.
ZephyrAM の投稿を引用:
Pretty much how it goes, yep ;).
I'll snag that one and look more deeply into it, thanks!

Thanks :) Let me know if you do end up reviewing it and I'll link to it from my site/greenlight page.
Ralph 2012年12月24日 13時29分 
Hi Zeph, I can appreciate what your trying to contribute here. Check out Numinis Online when you get a chance! Thanks!
ZephyrAM 2012年12月26日 11時48分 
Gordon Luk の投稿を引用:
If you're looking for suggestions, feel free to try out my game - it's a monster boxing game called Beast Boxing Turbo. There's a 60-minute demo available and the full game came out last month. Here's the Greenlight page: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92979562

First one down! Thanks for the suggestion!

Beast Boxing Turbo - Steam or Vapor
ZephyrAM 2012年12月28日 10時06分 
Parody Games の投稿を引用:
Always open to feedback/reviews (publicity :) for my game as well ...

(Hey, if I don't pimp for it, who will? :)

And that's a 'It's a Wipe!' It's a unique game, no doubt about that. Thanks for pointing it out :)

It's a Wipe
Please check out Monster Truck Racing Arenas, we have a demo available...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92941757
ZephyrAM 2012年12月29日 19時30分 
-Keith- の投稿を引用:
Hi Zeph, I can appreciate what your trying to contribute here. Check out Numinis Online when you get a chance! Thanks!

Checked it out a bit, and while pure PvP isn't my thing, I'll try it out once it's available ;)
< >
1-15 / 86 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2012年12月20日 8時36分
投稿数: 86