Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

En êtes-vous capable ?
Créez et envoyez des nouveaux objets (comme par exemple des chapeaux, des armes, des badges, des bottes ou tout autre objet) afin qu'ils soient peut-être intégrés au jeu. Cliquez ici pour plus d'informations.
I figured out why we don't get new weapons anymore
Because there is a massive outcry everytime a new weapon is introduced. "This is OP!" "This is useless!" "This makes this class too different!"

Seriously people. You wonder why all Valve does anymore is make hats and cosmetic items; maybe it's because the only complaint you have about them is that they aren't making weapons anymore (which you will inevitably hate).

To please a crowd that wants static, you change nothing.
Dernière modification de Golden Squidward; 1 mars 2014 à 0h01
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 15
oh nice
zakaharif a écrit :
oh nice

I know right? :D
wut lol a écrit :
No valve is just too dam lazy to fix their importer.

No denying the potential, but let's face it; every time a new weapon comes out there's always that fan outlash. Heck, the recent MvM upgrades set a bunch of people off claiming Medic was now OP (forget the fact you're all on the same team and it shouldn't matter).
a true face oh i love to face someone
too shiny
end of the line. look it up.
Major Tom a écrit :

I saw that.
zakaharif a écrit :
huh

I'm curious; what's with this comments?
Major Tom a écrit :

Allow me to clarify my last comment better (I was sleepy at the time I wrote it); it used to be TF2 would release a few new weapons every year. It has been almost a year and a half since we got a new weapon (not including reskins) and only with this End of the Line update do we seem to be getting anything new. Can we only expect new weapons every 1.5 years now?
zakaharif a écrit :
well

I see
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 15
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 28 févr. 2014 à 23h56