Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

Открийте и споделете потребителски карти
Свалете нови карти от потребители и удължете игралното си преживяване. Създайте свои собствени карти, за да ги споделете с приятелите си и общността. Кликнете тук, за да научите още относно споделянето на Вашето съдържание.
BUILD level editor doesn't change dimensions
I made sector and want to switch from 2d to 3d, but if i'm pressing Enter on numeric pad, nothing happens, maybe i'm missing something?
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
Are you placing the player arrow inside of the sector? it needs to be in valid space in order to switch from 2D to 3D and viceversa.
Първоначално публикувано от DavoX:
Are you placing the player arrow inside of the sector? it needs to be in valid space in order to switch from 2D to 3D and viceversa.
Yes i'm, made sector, got player arrow inside, pressed num Enter and nothing happens.
Първоначално публикувано от Westheimer:
Първоначално публикувано от DavoX:
Yes i'm, made sector, got player arrow inside, pressed num Enter and nothing happens.

Hmmm I've never had that problem. Have you ever made a map? are you using build or mapster32? I highly recommend you use mapster32 from this link:

http://dukeworld.duke4.net/eduke32/synthesis/

The ones at the top are always the most recent. Make sure you select the right version according to your OS.

You only need to drop your duke3d.grp on the same folder as mapster32 and you're set.
Последно редактиран от DavoX; 31 дек. 2013 в 11:41
Yes mapster32 is best you should try it, but i never heard of this problem for either build or mapster.
I made sector and want to switch from 2d to 3d, but if i'm pressing Enter on numeric pad, nothing happens, maybe i'm missing something?

Actually if you go into your Steam files which is usually something like :

C:\program files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Duke Nukem 3d\gameroot

In the gameroot directory you should find the file recently created "build.cfg" delete this file and you can run build and the numpad "enter" will bring you from 2d to 3d and back and so on. However, when you close out of build, it will put the file back in the gameroot directory again and each time you close build. So it's a process you'll have to do each time.

Problem I also found with build and saw someone else with the same was, all textures or tiles are not being linked correctly from the Duke3d.grp file and you only have about 70 choices when you hit the "V" key instead of about 4000 textures that should be there.

Anyway, I'm also using mapster32 for my maps since it does work well so I've given up on getting the Megaton Edition Build to work correctly.

Hope that helps a little, at least maybe get you started in the right direction, good luck
Първоначално публикувано от Galan:
Problem I also found with build and saw someone else with the same was, all textures or tiles are not being linked correctly from the Duke3d.grp file and you only have about 70 choices when you hit the "V" key instead of about 4000 textures that should be there.

Anyway, I'm also using mapster32 for my maps since it does work well so I've given up on getting the Megaton Edition Build to work correctly.

Hope that helps a little, at least maybe get you started in the right direction, good luck

It's exactly the same here... How can I fix it?
Последно редактиран от Canog; 19 юли 2014 в 10:50
< >
Показване на 1-7 от 7 коментара
На страница: 1530 50