STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
login | language
简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) ไทย (Thai) Български (Bulgarian) Čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Deutsch (German) Español - España (Spanish - Spain) Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America) Ελληνικά (Greek) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) Magyar (Hungarian) Nederlands (Dutch) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese - Portugal) Português - Brasil (Portuguese - Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Suomi (Finnish) Svenska (Swedish) Türkçe (Turkish) Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Українська (Ukrainian) Report a translation problem
- This is succeeded by:
* [Steam ID 1794015399] Render It!
Workshop page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1794015399
- This is compatible with the current game version.
- This seems to be abandoned. Future updates are unlikely.
- No public source code found, making it hard to continue by another modder.
- While this mod increases sharpness, it may also introduce noise, moiré patterns and
aliasing problems. Especially on higher resolutions, you might not see the difference
between this mod active or not.