Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

249 ratings
Ambient Sounds Tuner: KRA - Kra's Realistic Ambience Sound Pack
Rate  
Favorite
Favorited
Unfavorite
Mod
File Size
Posted
14.077 MB
Feb 7, 2016 @ 8:18am
1 Change Note ( view )

Subscribe to download
Ambient Sounds Tuner: KRA - Kra's Realistic Ambience Sound Pack

Description
ATTENTION: The Ambient Sounds Tuner mod has been updated my BloodyPenguin. This pack should work properly with it. If you experience any issues with this pack, please let me know in the comments.

KRA is made to provide a more realistic soundscape for C:S.

Features:
-Replacement of the most common sounds
-Removal of many annoying sound effects like beeping
-New sounds for road vehicles to create an ambience that matches flowing traffic
-KRA Comes with a generic North American style siren pack that uses sound variations for a greater variety of siren sounds
-To reduce the amount of sirens heard in your city only 40% of your police vehicles and ambulances will use their sirens (the remaining 60% will respond with lights only. Fire engines always respond with sirens on.) - Don't worry, you'll still hear more than enough of them!

You may also want to have a look at my siren sound pack:
French sirens

If you have any ideas or want to report an issue, please leave a comment.
< >
83 Comments
mjm92150 Apr 5 @ 2:33pm 
Ok, thanks :)
DangerousRobot Apr 5 @ 1:06pm 
it works fine for me.
mjm92150 Apr 5 @ 8:35am 
Hello,
Does it work with the new DLC Sunset Harbor ?
Thanks in advance for your reply.
QCAlex Nov 21, 2019 @ 6:41am 
Wow this is a totally game changer mod! I was using bee's north American pack since 2015 and I just found this one!! no more annoying beeping sound when near commercial. The reduced amount of siren for police,ambulance,fire truck is also a plus!.
CatPoint789 Nov 6, 2019 @ 9:22am 
I like all the sounds with this mod except the engines. The loop doesn't work very well and there is a very annoying noticeable sound between loops of the noise. I always just turn it back to default for engines. I'd love it if you fixed this!
eTak Sep 29, 2019 @ 4:44am 
Error when active the Mod:


A Mod caused an error [System.Exception]

Details:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at AmbientSoundsTuner2.UI.ModOptionsPanel.CreateSoundSlider (UIHelperBase helper, ISound sound) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at AmbientSoundsTuner2.UI.ModOptionsPanel.PopulateTabContainer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at AmbientSoundsTuner2.UI.ModOptionsPanel.PopulateUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at AmbientSoundsTuner2.CommonShared.UI.ConfigPanelBase.PerformLayout () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at AmbientSoundsTuner2.Mod.OnSettingsUI (UIHelperBase helper) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception
Snoo2 Sep 3, 2019 @ 6:15am 
EPIC! :D
corbijuan11 Jul 26, 2019 @ 7:03am 
Hi, this mod is causing me to get the "Index out of range error" with the latest update!
DangerousRobot Feb 5, 2019 @ 8:41am 
Can you make that and option instead of being forced to have the 60% of the sirens be muted?
Busterman55 May 25, 2018 @ 6:26pm 
NEIN