Recent reviews by REBCART

I'm going to be talking about this game as a mahjong solitare game, and not an anime breasts bait as the developer is trying to make it look like.

The timer in this game is very unforgiving. I have a feeling it gives you more time with a higher combo. The only time you ever get a high combo is right at the end when you know where everything is.

More often than not, the tile patterns you get are randomized in such a way that the puzzle is unsolvable. I spent 2 hours on ONE stage and either always got an unsolvable solution or a time out for taking too long. I hope you like seeing the phrase "No More Pick".

There is NO hint system at all in this game.

The sounds were so annoying I had to mute the game.

This game would be better with a hint system, longer timer, and a better randomization algorhythm for the tiles. DON'T WASTE EVEN A DOLLAR ON THIS.

If you are stuck with this bogus RNG mess, just download a full save file, beat the very first stage, and all the achievements will unlock.
Posted October 15, 2016. Last edited October 17, 2016.
I have a laptop with Intel HD Graphics 5600 and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M. The test gives me results using the Intel 5600 and not the dedicated graphics card. I don't care if this system isn't ready for VR, I just care about the program working like it should.
Posted February 22, 2016.
Do not buy until they add PSX music instead of MIDI music.
Posted December 5, 2013.