Recent reviews by REBCART

Hard to see the gameplay screen when it's in full 9:16 vertical mode on my 16:9 monitor, but it's the only way to play so you don't get parts of the gameplay screen cut off. Hard to really fix this since this whole game was based off a 9:16 vertical layout for arcade, and redoing it into 16:9 would mean remaking all of the tracks. Some issues with note sounds being delayed after pressing a key, so I had to turn off sound effects to solve that issue after fixing my timing offset. It would really throw me off hearing a sound several hundred milliseconds after I press a key, so I just play to the music now and have no issues.

Still pretty fun, though it seems like no one really plays it. Would be nice to have an arcade-style controller for this Steam version as I'm still used to playing the arcade version. I'm not a fan of buying the DLC tracks at $2 each but I will if they go on sale at 50% off or more.

I liked the different event unlocks that the arcade version has, where you can play online and unlock titles and navigators, but this version is lacking all of that. You are stuck with one navigator and you cannot change it, but I've lost count as to how many navigators I have on my account on the arcade version. Also you can only purchase 4 songs with in-game currency, a bit lacking.
Posted December 30, 2018. Last edited December 30, 2018.
I'm going to be talking about this game as a mahjong solitare game, and not an anime breasts bait as the developer is trying to make it look like.

The timer in this game is very unforgiving. I have a feeling it gives you more time with a higher combo. The only time you ever get a high combo is right at the end when you know where everything is.

More often than not, the tile patterns you get are randomized in such a way that the puzzle is unsolvable. I spent 2 hours on ONE stage and either always got an unsolvable solution or a time out for taking too long. I hope you like seeing the phrase "No More Pick".

There is NO hint system at all in this game.

The sounds were so annoying I had to mute the game.

This game would be better with a hint system, longer timer, and a better randomization algorhythm for the tiles. DON'T WASTE EVEN A DOLLAR ON THIS.

If you are stuck with this bogus RNG mess, just download a full save file, beat the very first stage, and all the achievements will unlock.
Posted October 15, 2016. Last edited October 17, 2016.
I have a laptop with Intel HD Graphics 5600 and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M. The test gives me results using the Intel 5600 and not the dedicated graphics card. I don't care if this system isn't ready for VR, I just care about the program working like it should.
Posted February 22, 2016.
Do not buy until they add PSX music instead of MIDI music.
Posted December 5, 2013.