Caketastrophe!Happy Birthday Spiral Knights
Spiral Knights is SEVEN years old! It’s time again to help Biscotti, the Skylark's Head Chef, avoid disaster in two special missions - Total Caketastrophe[wiki.spiralknights.com]
and A Gremlin in Knead[wiki.spiralknights.com]
. Fight Creep Cakes and Batterbots to earn Cake Slice tokens, then visit Maskwell in Haven Town Square to exchange your tokens for:
- Cake helms
- Anniversary Prize Boxes
- Other party accessories
Surprise Boxes!Today through April 25, 2018:
Spiral HQ has assembled prize boxes from the past year together into a Surprise Box. When you open a Surprise Box, you will randomly receive a past prize box and confetti. There is also a chance to find a Stately Cap costume helm! For details on this box and its contents, visit the wiki here[wiki.spiralknights.com]
Thank you all so much for playing Spiral Knights. Have fun out there!
Additional Release Notes:
- Slight changes to how the Mixmaster, Caladbolg, and Buccaneer Broadsider animate.
- Special gear animations are now shown when viewing your own Equipment or inspecting another knight.
- Cracked fire crystals can be sold to vendors for 1 crown.
- Increase max statues per guild hall to 10 (from 8).
- Slight changes to the player creation UI.
- The depot confirm-purchase popup now shows you the quantity (ie. “Quantity: 50”) if not buying just 1.