Anyone can join
300,410 Members | 5344 In-Game | 55,705 Online | 896 In Group Chat
Portal 2 draws from the award-winning formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music that earned the original Portal over 70 industry accolades and created a cult following.
The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces a cast of dynamic new characters, a host of fresh puzzle elements, and a much larger set of devious test chambers. Players will explore never-before-seen areas of the Aperture Science Labs and be reunited with GLaDOS, the occasionally murderous computer companion who guided them through the original game.
The game’s two-player cooperative mode features its own entirely separate campaign with a unique story, test chambers, and two new player characters. This new mode forces players to reconsider everything they thought they knew about portals. Success will require them to not just act cooperatively, but to think cooperatively.
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
An update has been released for Portal 2 game and authoring tools:
See all 261 comments
- Fixed a bug with broken voice overs in languages that have voice localizations (Russian, French, Spanish and German)
- Fixed the audio settings being unusable in languages other than English
- Compiled cubemaps on a3_crazy_box
- Fixed a bug with broken text on the PeTI map selection
- Potentially fixed motion pack DLC failing to launch
Upcoming Events _
Game Art _