Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Off Topic > Téma részletei
Who remember EB games?
Before gamestop and other crap, EB games was like the early 2000's version of gamestop. I remember getting a gameboy,gamecube those where the days.
< >
115/16 megjegyzés mutatása
do you mean electronics boutique,at least that was what they were called in the UK
Seen them 1-2 times in malls. That's it.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Lord Ptolemy; 2015. júl. 22., 11:08
You do realize that still exists, right? And Gamestop is owned by EB Games.
ratedx73 eredeti hozzászólása:
You do realize that still exists, right? And Gamestop is owned by EB Games.
Yes, but in the US you only see Gamestop now. There use to be EB games & Gamestop till they were all switched to being called gamestops.

"Gamestop" yes that describes them perfectly. They stop games with their crap policies.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Lord Ptolemy; 2015. júl. 22., 11:10
It just changed it's name from EB Games to GameStop in the United States. It's still known as EB Games everywhere else though.
SuperTailsHD eredeti hozzászólása:
Before gamestop and other crap, EB games was like the early 2000's version of gamestop. I remember getting a gameboy,gamecube those where the days.
EB games is in Canada, and GameStop is in US
there are EB games everywhere in australia, no gamestops here, and they are awesome as well, and they have a split off store called Zing that sells merchandice and clothing and onther crap (they even had a full sized cast mould of the GOW hammerburst rifle, and Links sword)
Well, there's Game Dude now, if you want to get old games- feel nostalgic and pay and overpriced sum for something you can get cheaper on the internet.
EB Games IS Gamestop. It just got a name change.
Gotham's Reckoning eredeti hozzászólása:
EB Games IS Gamestop. It just got a name change.
in australia, EB is owned by GS, pretty much the same thing, but EB is more of a franchise, or subsidary, much like the burgerKing in the states owns Hungry Jacks over here
Guys above got it covered. Maybe you were thinking Egghead Software?
I don't see any EB Games shop and I live in the UK where they still apparently exist.
The only games shop I recall seeing now is GAME.
Thats where i get steam cards.
i go there alot :D although GAME was here in the AU for a while then EB took over again becuase GAME was stupidly over priced
Tormented Abyss eredeti hozzászólása:
i go there alot :D although GAME was here in the AU for a while then EB took over again becuase GAME was stupidly over priced
Here in England, GAME is really underpriced.
For example, when I bought Spore over at GAME, it was £10 there. On the Steam Store, however, it was £30.
Now Spore in the Steam Store is £20.
< >
115/16 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Off Topic > Téma részletei
Közzétéve: 2015. júl. 22., 9:55