< >
Сообщения 115 из 45
That’s your gaming graphics driver

If you remove that you could damage your pc
Автор сообщения: TheGraveDigger

False.

The "Experience" is a suite of bloatware that nvidia adds to your computer only when you let it.

The driver itself can and should be installed ALONE.

When you download the driver it will give you the OPTION to "only install the driver" OR "install the full Experience".

NEVER install the Experience. It's garbage on a stick.

Most suites like this are crap, bloaty, ram-sucking things that should never be installed. To my knowledge there is a total of ONE thing that the Experience does that I personally would like, (or it might be some other suite?) and that's panoramic no-UI screenshots. That's it.

So... Untick the box that says install the experience, only make sure that the driver is what gets installed. You DO have the option.
Автор сообщения: Zekiran
Автор сообщения: TheGraveDigger

False.

The "Experience" is a suite of bloatware that nvidia adds to your computer only when you let it.

The driver itself can and should be installed ALONE.

When you download the driver it will give you the OPTION to "only install the driver" OR "install the full Experience".

NEVER install the Experience. It's garbage on a stick.

Most suites like this are crap, bloaty, ram-sucking things that should never be installed. To my knowledge there is a total of ONE thing that the Experience does that I personally would like, (or it might be some other suite?) and that's panoramic no-UI screenshots. That's it.

So... Untick the box that says install the experience, only make sure that the driver is what gets installed. You DO have the option.

Well,time to reinstall the driver xd

Edit: if i knew that 2 months ago >_<

How do i uninstall them?
Отредактировано Rumanesc Rapper; 7 апр. 2019 г. в 16:50
Can Nvidia GeForce experience affect the fps and the smoothness in a bad way?
I like GeForce Experience. It upgrades your graphics card, automatically optimizes games and it lets you stream. It's not fit for serious streaming but if you want to do it casually or if you just want to record your gameplay through Twitch it works fine.
Отредактировано muckymucks; 7 апр. 2019 г. в 16:55
Автор сообщения: 24RUS Что видиш ты??

If your system isn't monster, yeah, it gives a pretty strong performance hit due to the amount of ram it's hogging whenever it's running.

Never recommend it.

OP: you don't need to uninstall, just go to the site, choose the right new driver, and click Install from there. It'll remove anything unnecessary by itself.
Well first i ll have to uninstall Nvidia GeForce experience

Hope i can find It on "uninstall programas" on control panel

If your system isn't monster, yeah, it gives a pretty strong performance hit due to the amount of ram it's hogging whenever it's running.

Never recommend it.

OP: you don't need to uninstall, just go to the site, choose the right new driver, and click Install from there. It'll remove anything unnecessary by itself.

I dont think my sistem is "Monster" (aka nasa pc?)

Intel i7 8550 u
Gtx 1050
8 RAM
Windows sh** ,i mean 10

Never recommend it.

THIS^
Geforce experience is spyware without benefits.

As user you'll need only the standard graphic drivers which are also delivered with that driver package and even than you have to delete the "telemetry" stuff manually from your HD including folder/autostart and policies entries. Such methods by companys should be forbidden :(

Easiest way to delete the whole Nvidia driver package is to use software like "DDU - Display Driver Uninstaller" or software like Revo Uninstaller.
Отредактировано ペンギン; 7 апр. 2019 г. в 17:46
The truth is. It's meant to be a sort of optimization via crowdsourcing. On paper it works. In practice it does not because there are too many independant variables in play.
I've used it for Streaming (just to try) and it works fine. It has several other features you may want to look into as well, such as Ansel for screenshots and an easy way to optimize the games on your computer.

I mainly use it for notification of updates for my drivers. You can even use it to keep your driver automatically up to date.

Not sure if required for this, but if you buy a new Nviidia card, it may be required (or just makes it easier) to redeem free game codes if it comes with any.

It is up to you though, but I suggest looking into what benefits it offers first.
Автор сообщения: ペンギン
Geforce experience is spyware without benefits.

As user you'll need only the standard graphic drivers which are also delivered with that driver package and even than you have to delete the "telemetry" stuff manually from your HD including folder/autostart and policies entries. Such methods by companys should be forbidden :(

Easiest way to delete the whole Nvidia driver package is to use software like "DDU - Display Driver Uninstaller" or software like Revo Uninstaller.

Which telemetry stuff?

So the only way is ddu?
It absolutely doesn't 'optimize', if by that you mean 'make the game run better'.

It may add filters or tweaks that make it look nicer, but... you can and probably should do any of that manually.

Ansel is the thing I was thinking of, that does the panorama pix, and it's literally the one good use I could put that program toward.
Uninstall driver. Get driver, choose custom install. Unmark things.

Keep the last known running drivers. Could save the day.
< >
Сообщения 115 из 45
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Off Topic > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 7 апр. 2019 г. в 16:24