Alle discussies > Steam-forum > Off Topic > Details van topic
Report: 37% of purchased Steam games are never played
What do you guys think is the reason(s)..?
< >
76-90 van 120 reacties weergegeven
I wish I had time to play all my 1280 games in my library.
i like to play my games but have to be in the right mood for the game types so percentages is a variable of what one want at the moment they decide to play i dont like having to update every time i want to play a game i purchased but if i want to have to wait hours for game to reinstall then the mood changes and it back to a vicious cycle of waiting for updates or re installing so on tends to stick with favorites not percentages
Some people have more expendable income than they have free time.
buying a game on sale you plan to play because the price is really good. I have yet to play Enslaved, but I will eventually. Same thing applies to many other games. Then you have people who buy games they had pirated in the past, but don't play them, cause they finished the pirated version they had.
Origineel geplaatst door Noir:
buying a game on sale you plan to play because the price is really good. I have yet to play Enslaved, but I will eventually. Same thing applies to many other games. Then you have people who buy games they had pirated in the past, but don't play them, cause they finished the pirated version they had.

im the same , bought Undertale on black friday sale , havent played it until a week ago , now im playing Undertale and Final Fantasy X while waiting for XII and XV , theres a point where you have all games and just play what you like , i bought enslaved aswell , wanted to get it on xbox360 , console broke before i had a chance to

and its not like i lose those games once i get an 8k GPU in 3-6 years , but i know once that happpens i will play through all FF again ( cant imagine how great 13 must look in 8k )

I like to collect games that don't really exist even if they never get played. Also non existent trading cards and emoticons my cash is shelled out for too.

I am hoping to take up virtual stamp collecting one day and have the thrill of trading for other virtual stamps that also don't exist.

TLDR I like collecting games.

:wondercat:
Can confirm. Most of the games in my library were free Indie garbage games that I don't plan to ever install just redeemed them for the trading cards. :steamhappy:
Origineel geplaatst door Peace:
What do you guys think is the reason(s)..?

Bought as part of a pack or on sale.

That, or the bypassed Steam security protocol pirate players are filtering through.
Humble Bundle and bundles in general
What about giveaways/gifts of game you have no intention to buy?

Also, freebies.
free to play games people get but then dont bother playing
I guess I own that 37% of unplayed games.
Numbers are great. People like numbers -especially percentages and pie charts. 0.003% of people playing games via. Steam will suffer a bout of incontinence whilst gaming. 0.04% of people playing games via. Steam will DIE in real life before they've saved their last game.
Origineel geplaatst door swillfly:
Numbers are great. People like numbers -especially percentages and pie charts. 0.003% of people playing games via. Steam will suffer a bout of incontinence whilst gaming. 0.04% of people playing games via. Steam will DIE in real life before they've saved their last game.

63.8% of published statistics are made up on the spot.

S.x.
< >
76-90 van 120 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Alle discussies > Steam-forum > Off Topic > Details van topic
Geplaatst op: 15 jan 2018 om 9:03
Aantal berichten: 120