Dungeon Warfare
PANZER KROGOTH Oct 31, 2017 @ 7:41am
Any news of DW2?
Hugely excited for the release for DW2, absolutely adore DW, i read somewhere that the release should be early Q4?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Sylxeria Oct 31, 2017 @ 10:00am 
Around Oct 2nd or so they said that they'd be putting up a store page "Soon" - they were waiting for a game convention and a major holiday to finish up first. I'd assume both are since passed, so it should be any time now hopefully. :dw_warrior:
evilTeuton Nov 1, 2017 @ 6:02am 
It's weird that they didn't post any updates. After the Halloween sale nobody has any money left, otherwise I would have waited and saved some for DW2. Even if there's a delay it would be cool to know.
Sylxeria Nov 1, 2017 @ 1:18pm 
Originally posted by Teuton:
It's weird that they didn't post any updates. After the Halloween sale nobody has any money left, otherwise I would have waited and saved some for DW2. Even if there's a delay it would be cool to know.

The wait is so painful when all you have to go on is "Soon" xD

I didn't have any money when the Halloween sale came, but I've got some now - after it's over haha
Last edited by Sylxeria; Nov 1, 2017 @ 1:18pm
Mashee Nov 4, 2017 @ 5:46pm 
Originally posted by PANZER KROGOTH:
Hugely excited for the release for DW2, absolutely adore DW, i read somewhere that the release should be early Q4?

The official news post stated early Q4.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/355980/announcements/detail/2542695334285627311

Gonna need help from the Doc n Marty to achieve that now. :steamsad:

Sylxeria Nov 4, 2017 @ 8:37pm 
Originally posted by Mashee:
Originally posted by PANZER KROGOTH:
Hugely excited for the release for DW2, absolutely adore DW, i read somewhere that the release should be early Q4?

The official news post stated early Q4.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/355980/announcements/detail/2542695334285627311

Gonna need help from the Doc n Marty to achieve that now. :steamsad:

In one of the forum threads one of the developers said they'd be getting a store page up 'soon, back around October 2nd'ish. So we should be getting pretty close!

I was partly hoping it'd come out today, since the original game came out in early November as well, but alas~
Rainbow Droid Nov 5, 2017 @ 2:31am 
Quiet in the case of these guys means they're working hard. I expect news soon, and the game too (probably).
Last edited by Rainbow Droid; Nov 5, 2017 @ 2:31am
evilTeuton Nov 5, 2017 @ 7:31am 
Originally posted by Rainbow Droid:
Quiet in the case of these guys means they're working hard.

That's how I interpret it, too. I'm assuming they're in overdrive toward a release.
iHugTrees ^_^ Nov 6, 2017 @ 4:45pm 
*dancing the rain dance*
evilTeuton Nov 8, 2017 @ 5:37am 
They posted a development update today. Late November or December, because they are reworking the soundtrack and some features. Personally, I'm glad to hear they're spending some extra time on it.
Sylxeria Nov 9, 2017 @ 4:32pm 
Hoping for this month, but can understand if it has to be delayed until December <3
Mashee Nov 20, 2017 @ 9:03pm 
...just keepin' the hype alive... /bump

...I play DW music in my car. Yes, yes I do... :tinyBFlex1: :steammocking: :steamhappy:
Rainbow Droid Nov 22, 2017 @ 1:11am 
Level 200 and running out of new crazy things to try... DW2 WHERE ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sylxeria Nov 23, 2017 @ 11:47am 
Originally posted by Mashee:
...just keepin' the hype alive... /bump

...I play DW music in my car. Yes, yes I do... :tinyBFlex1: :steammocking: :steamhappy:

I'd love to see a few more screenshots or gifs myself ^^



Originally posted by Rainbow Droid:
Level 200 and running out of new crazy things to try... DW2 WHERE ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUU

Try..... A few maps using nothing but Push/Spring traps and consumables! :D
PANZER KROGOTH Nov 26, 2017 @ 9:30am 
Still nothing :(
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Per page: 15 30 50