ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Capitalism Props Table [OPEN SOURCE] (Discontinued)
FryoKnight Sep 30, 2016 @ 2:59pm
Requests, Suggestions and Discussions.
A forum for general Discussions and Suggestions for this (seeing as this part will have more things added to it comparied to the others)

To start it off:
On the "Refreshment Shrine", I noticed you said "It also is an unlimited respawn point - sadly only for owner/tribe"...

Does this mean that if you are in a Tribe, they can use the Statue as a Spawn point?
And if so, is there, or will there be a way to disable, or restrict this?
Like I would personally like it so that only person that placed it can use it (much like Hide Sleeping Bags), but they can use it infinitly (outside of PvP, seeing as ARK throws a Timer on if another Player/Tribe killed you).

I would also like to see a timer on the ability to Heal up from it, or make it have very low HP so that it can't be abused during PvP.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Impulse  [developer] Sep 30, 2016 @ 3:30pm 
I'll rethink the purpose of this shrine ^^
Impulse  [developer] Oct 2, 2016 @ 12:06pm 
So my conclusion is, the RefreshmentShrine is for admin purposes, this means it can be deactivated in the gus.ini and only e. g. placed once in the community center (marketplace). So there will be no cooldown or any other restrictions on it.
Youpalaa Dec 24, 2016 @ 6:33am 
hey men !

any chance to apply the new system with camera and canvas painting on your big canvas ?
Impulse  [developer] Dec 27, 2016 @ 1:57am 
@Youpalaa, just go into your ...\ShooterGame\Saved\MyPaintings folder and change the ...PaintingCanvas... of your picture into ...BigPaintingCanvas...

e. g. "Shop10-0_Sign_BigPaintingCanvas_C.pnt"
Youpalaa Jan 10, 2017 @ 2:02am 
thx ;)
Youpalaa Jan 10, 2017 @ 3:00am 
hey
just a little idee: maybe the piggy bank is better in capitalism currency.
Because props mod is 115mb and only piggy is really needed. Not so big, but 1 mod + 1mod + .. ^^

(sorry for my bad english)
Impulse  [developer] Jan 10, 2017 @ 10:43pm 
Thx for your Input. I'll think about it.
Zefi Jan 20, 2018 @ 4:27am 
Would love to see the following decoration

- Rock Drake Statue
- Rock Drake Decorative Egg
- NPC Humans to put on clothes and a weapon/offhand (decorative)

=)
Last edited by Zefi; Jan 20, 2018 @ 4:50am
Impulse  [developer] Jan 24, 2018 @ 11:56pm 
@Zefi, if time is available ^^ It's noted ;)
Hazearil Aug 25, 2018 @ 2:12pm 
I would like to see bigger potential sizes on the regular Decorative Egg. I wanted to place eggs at the same size as their regular variant, but a Bronto Egg seems to be about twice the maximum size.
Pyrithe Nov 17, 2018 @ 9:02am 
So I had a thought, just started using the mod and was wondering if it would be possible to add a "Tavern Bed" which could cost glory coins to set as a respawn for a certain amount of time. Perhaps having a town one that just costs coins as well as a player one that links to a shop or NPC to collect the coins for you.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50