Upcoming Features
Reinforced Boxes
Metal Boxes
Glass Boxes
Better Meshes/Texturing
.INI Storage Slot Number Editing
Pickup Timer
Custom Names
Interactive Meshes (i.e. when you open the box, the door/drawer opens)
Meshes changing based on contents

Community Suggestions
Add option to label back of boxes
Snapping Bookshelves
Resource Pooling
Snapping Preservation Bins
Used/Free Slots Display
Tek Tier Boxes
Material Changer for Different Textures
Vertical orientation options
Remove/disable pickup options if inventory items are present
Word wrapping for multi-line labels
Echo 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2017년 7월 9일 오전 6시 05분
< >
34개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
Kraken:1 2016년 9월 8일 오후 6시 21분 
Could you possible make it so that either boxes are labelled on both long sides, or the box gets named in the same way as vanilla storage boxes do? Just to make it easier to utilise 'corridors' of boxes so that you can tell what's what from either side.
Echo  [개발자] 2016년 9월 9일 오전 3시 04분 
The Daemon Kraken님이 먼저 게시:
Could you possible make it so that either boxes are labelled on both long sides, or the box gets named in the same way as vanilla storage boxes do? Just to make it easier to utilise 'corridors' of boxes so that you can tell what's what from either side.
I'll add this to the list. I will most likely add the vanilla style naming first and work on second dose labels for the next big release.
Mythalas 2016년 9월 10일 오전 10시 40분 
Server setting for slot size
Gwynn 2016년 9월 21일 오전 5시 55분 
I would also suggest a labeling option for the ends of boxes, if possible (as well as back/front options). Love the mod!
Oliver 2016년 9월 21일 오후 12시 22분 
Mythalas님이 먼저 게시:
Server setting for slot size
Suggest that too, would be a nice feature.
Echo  [개발자] 2016년 9월 21일 오후 2시 54분 
Thanks all, I'll look into making an ini to control the number of slots. I'll also be adding an option to label other sides.
KorenoGamer 2016년 9월 25일 오전 10시 30분 
How about an auto stacking feature? it exists in this mod. Stacking Storage V2. But I like your boxes better.
KorenoGamer 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2016년 9월 25일 오전 10시 40분
Salty 2016년 10월 15일 오전 8시 51분 
dont no if this is the right spot or if someone else has ask this question already but when i shut the server down to update and turn it back on all my boxes go from unlocked to locked and none in my tribe can access them how can i change that, so they stay unlocked
Echo  [개발자] 2016년 10월 15일 오전 10시 06분 
@SALTYMUFFINS this is a known bug. I am working on saving the locked or unlocked state on the server for the next release.
Salty 2016년 10월 16일 오전 6시 09분 
@echo Ok thanks for getting back with me.
Lokolopes 2016년 10월 18일 오후 7시 45분 
Any chance you will either include on this mod or create a new one that adds stackable and snaping bookshelves?
☆KiNGDyZel☆ 2016년 11월 1일 오전 1시 02분 
Hey peeps love the mod you know what will be cool if you can add a feature that will pull resources!
BobTheTactician 2016년 11월 8일 오전 3시 42분 
I would like to see stackable/snapping Preserving Bins, ether in this mod or another
derCoda 2016년 11월 9일 오전 12시 37분 
Is possible to make a display outside the box for used slots/free slots ?
KailIzzraham 2017년 1월 16일 오전 5시 29분 
@Echo - Any idea when you might be releasing the update where we can rename the storage boxes? We use the Vacuum Sorter mod and would like your storage boxes to work with it (have to be able to rename the boxes for this to happen). Thanks for an awesome mod. ;)
< >
34개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50