ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Aliens Vs Predator - *OLD*
salcarr  [developer] Aug 31, 2016 @ 1:06pm
Upcoming features
Just a few features that will be added, this list is not finale but for now its what will be added .

1.Xenos
2.Xeno queen
3. Pulse rifle
4. Possible alien motion censor as a hud in the lower left screen
that should detect where aliens are when in close range
5. Battle disc
6. Different armors, also female predator armor.
7. Wrist blades.
8. Falcon drone for scouting and will scout in thermal.
9. Wild Predators and wild aliens with custom AI, for predators to stalk players and for aliens for obviously killing but would also like to add the option for them to kidnap players for breeding.
10.Going to add cloaking of weapon for combistick and plasma cannon.
11.Add self-destruct bomb.
12. Possible trophies collection - skulls.
13. Alien vision that highlights only aliens.
14. Possibly facehuggers.
15. Predator ship
Last edited by salcarr; Jun 4, 2020 @ 12:03am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
Is it possible to make a version that actually replaces the human model? Or might that be a future plan at some point?
salcarr  [developer] Sep 3, 2016 @ 10:44pm 
Replace the human model to what, like a predator model instead of using the armor?
Cypher Sep 4, 2016 @ 1:25am 
Great Work! Thanks!
Tanokar Sep 4, 2016 @ 1:30am 
I think it should be like an option to choose between playing as a human and a predator.. or maybe even alien? o.o who knows. I think at least predator lol, idk how making that menu in character creation would work though, I'm not familiar with the structure of the game. I think the armor should work for both races, and I think predators should be naturally taller than humans lel. also, if possible, shoulder plasma cannon is something I'm really looking forward to! and maybe other vision types after xenomorphs and yautja are their own 'creatures' so that you can see them both easily in different vision modes like in the AvP 2 game from 2000 lol, and also for invisible predators. I hope a lot of this is possible, I am really looking forward to this mod and it's future
Ragnar Sep 8, 2016 @ 2:27pm 
Amazing idea for a mod how you get it all up and running man looks really cool esp the wild predatos and alien
Daniel Costa09 Sep 10, 2016 @ 3:13pm 
Id love to see a predator on the hunt in ARK's jungles, keep up the good work man keep being ambitious !
Tanokar Sep 10, 2016 @ 3:18pm 
I think scary Xenomorphs in the sandstorms or at night on scortched earth would be great... even though everyone I say that to says something along the lines of 'Hell to the No' I think it would be great :b
salcarr  [developer] Sep 10, 2016 @ 4:32pm 
Thanks everyone, sorry taking long to add updates, just been busy but will be done soon,

@BunkerM4 aliens can survive anywhere so not sure why it woul be a bad idea :) but it definitely would be good for preds as they live in a hot environment I believe.
Tanokar Sep 10, 2016 @ 6:01pm 
oooh, long term idea, not realistic yet, but it would be cool to have predator building materials like walls and alien resin walls and afhdjkanfhjdas I'm having a nerdgasm thinking about it
Cypher Sep 11, 2016 @ 10:07am 
This Mod is the perfect Mod for all who loves AvP!
But I would bring in more difficult Predators, like "Berserker" oder "Celtic" Predators.
More Armors for each Predator.
More individual.
But yet, great job! This is one of the best Mods i know! Good job!
Tanokar Sep 11, 2016 @ 7:54pm 
I'd actually focus on getting just one working perfect functional predator the exact way you want it first, before adding in different types and such o: baby steps, man, don't want to rush something this potentially epic
:) same with xenos imo
MiyuMasamune Sep 12, 2016 @ 3:31am 
im looking to check out the female predator armor. xD
Tanokar Sep 12, 2016 @ 2:23pm 
hahahah, sexy predators mod ;) lol
Dougal Sep 16, 2016 @ 12:40am 
Really like this mod. As Kenzie mentioned, it would be nice to either have a version of the mod or some potion/broth to change the player's human model into the predator model. Would add greatly to the immersion. Might be a bit complicated though... as you would have to deal with what to do with normal armor when the predator wears it. But this would be really awesome.

Or going further with this... in the future have the ability to be an alien too. Then we can play AvP (loved those games) on ARK! Which would be amazing!

Great mod!
Last edited by Dougal; Sep 17, 2016 @ 1:46am
Tanokar Sep 17, 2016 @ 12:01am 
Originally posted by Dougal:
Really like this mod. As Kenzie mentioned, it would be nice to either have a version of the mod or some potion/broth to change the player's human model into the predator model. Would add greatly to the immersion. Might be a bit complicated though... as you would have to deal with what to do with normal armor when the predator wears it. But this would be really awesome.

Or going further with this... in the future have the ability to be an alien to. Then we can play AvP (loved those games) on ARK! Which would be amazing!

Great mod!

LOVE teh AvP games so muchhhchchch <3
< >
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
Per page: 1530 50