Sam223  [developer] Aug 31, 2016 @ 7:07am
BUGS
Any bugs? post them here
Last edited by Sam223; Sep 3, 2016 @ 3:57am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 73 comments
the jag will not load it takes me back to desktop
Derohk Sep 2, 2016 @ 7:38pm 
i get kicked out of a friends server when trying to run the granada even with no restrictions on
Derohk Sep 2, 2016 @ 7:39pm 
also volvo feels like it has too much sidebite and rolls very easily. not sure if that was on purpose or not.
Sam223  [developer] Sep 3, 2016 @ 4:12am 
Originally posted by Derohk:
i get kicked out of a friends server when trying to run the granada even with no restrictions on
Theres a bug with the granada,when setting up the new engines i disabled the old 'default' one that comes with the car.

So the crash is caused by owning a engine that shouldnt have access to online. Will be fixed in the next patch,hopefully today. Until then you can get around it by replacing the default engine before you join a lobby.

Im having a look at body roll currently,the cars will probably feel lighter soon (moment of inertia) but retain the same accurate weights.

Aerotactics Sep 5, 2016 @ 7:27pm 
This thing on the Jaguar:
http://puu.sh/r1rrR/1a70d746dc.jpg

Might be intentional but it bothers me. Looks like it's about to fall off.
Last edited by Aerotactics; Sep 5, 2016 @ 7:28pm
Sam223  [developer] Sep 6, 2016 @ 3:21am 
Originally posted by Aerotactics:
This thing on the Jaguar:
http://puu.sh/r1rrR/1a70d746dc.jpg

Might be intentional but it bothers me. Looks like it's about to fall off.
Its as intended
its the cool way to mount a roof fin these days ;)
Sam223  [developer] Sep 21, 2016 @ 10:47am 
Originally posted by Kurt Beev:
i just got the AI mod and done the update but now when i try to click on any 3 of the granadas it closes the game and says its stopped working, anyone els got this problem and know how to fix ?
resub to the ai mod,hes updated it to stop it crashing
Last edited by Sam223; Sep 21, 2016 @ 10:48am
Gonzo'114 (SOUTH) Sep 22, 2016 @ 9:23am 
still have the same problem and now i cant use the volvo as no fuel system for it lol
Sam223  [developer] Sep 22, 2016 @ 9:45am 
Originally posted by Kurt Beev:
still have the same problem and now i cant use the volvo as no fuel system for it lol
buy new parts
Joe#371 (FOC) Sep 23, 2016 @ 11:56am 
Hi Sam, I have just updated mod. I even uninstalled everything and reinstalled, but I can no longer play online. all the servers say "imcompatible game version or wrong mods.

I have "online Bangers" , "UKBangerskins" , "Ringwood" , "Swaffham Raceway" mods installed.

Please help, i'm having withdrawal symptoms!! haha
Sam223  [developer] Sep 23, 2016 @ 12:22pm 
Originally posted by Joey_Vegas:
Hi Sam, I have just updated mod. I even uninstalled everything and reinstalled, but I can no longer play online. all the servers say "imcompatible game version or wrong mods.

I have "online Bangers" , "UKBangerskins" , "Ringwood" , "Swaffham Raceway" mods installed.

Please help, i'm having withdrawal symptoms!! haha
Wierd,got the mods in the right order?

a bug has snuck in with this build with the mk2 granada.Somehow the default brakes are a disabled option (gives you a invalid car error). Try buy a new set of brakes for the mk2
Last edited by Sam223; Sep 23, 2016 @ 12:45pm
Joe#371 (FOC) Sep 23, 2016 @ 12:31pm 
checked order, ringwood - swaffham - onlinebangers

I removed skins for now, as a test

bought brakes, still doesn't work :(
Sam223  [developer] Sep 23, 2016 @ 12:43pm 
Originally posted by Joey_Vegas:
checked order, ringwood - swaffham - onlinebangers

I removed skins for now, as a test

bought brakes, still doesn't work :(
Order seems right,wonder what it is? Have you changed any of the default game files or files in the mod (other than skins/cameras) Itll give you client mismatch error even if you add a text file.

Asset_builder spits out error logs to the file location if theres a problem building a skin (maybe that?)

100% sure no other mods active like the ai mod?
Last edited by Sam223; Sep 23, 2016 @ 12:46pm
Joe#371 (FOC) Sep 23, 2016 @ 12:58pm 
only thing I have ever changed is camera or skins, plus the .vepa files. However since then I have removed the mod and reinstalled it.

There was a couple text error files in there, but the dates in them are from long before I owned game...and I haven't used asset builder since reinstalling

100% I have no other mods :S
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9VJqfvnkrr0NzRNMzllSmhlQU0
< >
Showing 1-15 of 73 comments
Per page: 1530 50