Everlasting Summer

Everlasting Summer

English Translations Mod Collection
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Beridok  [developer] Aug 11, 2016 @ 11:26am
List of Mods & Contributors
Complete list of mods/filters that are included in this pack:
    Quick Cat Access ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ filter
  1. Alisa's Alternative Good Ending ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (official mod)
  2. Wintertale ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (official mod)
  3. The Truth Of Brothers
  4. Midsummer Day (Ivan Kupala's Day)
  5. The Perfect Girl
  6. The Truth
  7. 8 Minutes Left
  8. Two In A Bus
  9. Theory of Everything
  10. It Was Not A Dream
  11. Mortal Summer
  12. Restless Ulyana
  13. You Can't Escape
  14. Alisa's Last Day
  15. Room of Gazes
  16. How To Make A Mod
  17. Yulya's Alternative Ending (by Taiyono) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[NEW!]
  18. Mushroom Glade ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[NEW!!]
  19. Lena's Song ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[NEW!!!]

Complete list of people who worked on translations:
Click Here[docs.google.com]
Last edited by Beridok; Sep 13, 2016 @ 1:20am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 42 comments
Beridok  [developer] Aug 11, 2016 @ 11:28am 
<post reserved>
Beridok  [developer] Aug 13, 2016 @ 5:21am 
Originally posted by Taiyono:
Could you please update your collection to include the newest version of my mod?
Yes, it will get slight update when I get next mod translated (should be this weekend).
No, because you only added sprites transition to Russian version - and one of my guys is going to send you better version of Russian, soon. I hope, if he didn't forget.
Darosche Aug 16, 2016 @ 5:03pm 
hey jo thanks again for taking me here i think your modpack is worth playing but ive got a problem
the wintertale mod is twice in my folder and i dunno how to play the mod cause it crashes while opening the game
Beridok  [developer] Aug 17, 2016 @ 1:32am 
Originally posted by AurorasReclaimer:
hey jo thanks again for taking me here i think your modpack is worth playing but ive got a problem
the wintertale mod is twice in my folder and i dunno how to play the mod cause it crashes while opening the game
Hi! Please copy error in proper topic here. One person already mentioned crash, but didn't bother to message me about it... >.> or copy of error.

Probably, you are subscribed to original Wintertale, that's why you see it twice.
Unsubscribe to this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=488525738&searchtext=wintertale
Hey thanks Beridok for letting me know in my review! multipul thanks!
F.M.A. Sep 12, 2016 @ 3:04am 
Hello! I've downloaded all mods that have an english version. I will try all of them! 8D

Oh, the "Ivan Day / Иванов День" mod seems to have the wrong Link in your list. Instead of going to:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=726195256
It goes to "How To Make A Mod":
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=354652958
Beridok  [developer] Sep 13, 2016 @ 1:21am 
Originally posted by Felipe7:
Oh, the "Ivan Day / Иванов День" mod seems to have the wrong Link in your list. Instead of going to: <link>
It goes to "How To Make A Mod": <link>
Thanks for pointing out, fixed. Ivan Day (original) was removed from store and it had similar address. =)
Last edited by Beridok; Sep 13, 2016 @ 1:21am
TheXell Dec 6, 2016 @ 8:56am 
Thanks m8, Im currently still going through the Vanilla content but thanks a lot for putting it all together for lazy people like me!
Beridok  [developer] Dec 6, 2016 @ 9:10am 
Originally posted by TheXell:
Thanks m8, Im currently still going through the Vanilla content but thanks a lot for putting it all together for lazy people like me!
Hello. Don't forget to play "One pioneer story" before all the mods. It's official "DLC", that's already with the game and will give you another look on universe of ES.

Although there wasn't much updated recently, the works are still going... I expect to see something in first quarter of 2017. I don't want to give exact dates, especially because I'm highly busy with my university at this time.
Cheers :)
vulchor Jan 1, 2018 @ 3:35am 
I hope you haven't lost all will to update this again. I know life gets really busy and things fall aside, but here's to hoping for an update in 2018, please?
Beridok  [developer] Jan 1, 2018 @ 4:14am 
Hey vulchor.

Unlikely. I am sorry to say, but most people didn't continue their volunteer jobs.
I have in mind finishing translation of mod I started, however, I keep doing other things constantly... like playing the games.
Every translation needs proofreading, which makes situation more inconvienient - I need to find person who would like to check the text and correct it... And if mod would be long, it would take a long time, so it's hard matter.

I cannot deny for 100% that there will not be any updates.
However, me and some people lost interest in Everlasting Summer over time. That's why we didn't finish.

But... if someone notifies me about new mods, that's not pure trash and already has an English version I will add it to collection or at least a link to that somewhere on the item's page.
I lost my track some time ago, because there are many, many mods... and a lot of them are trash :(

I hope that clarifies everything. Please do not have hope... I do not want to disappoint :(

And... Happy New Year!
F.M.A. Mar 14, 2018 @ 7:27pm 
Yeah! Thank you =)
76561198059257390 Mar 26, 2018 @ 6:27am 
I find that modding is easier when you already have a "blueprint" - that is, the original .rpy files would help a lot in creating new mods. After searching through the directory of Everlasting Summer, I could not find the original .rpy files... Are they not included in steam version?
Of course, it does help to have the "alternative blueprint" - other mods, but they don't have all the original stuff...

Basically, where I do encounter difficulties are - unknown names of certain CG's, BG's, songs (how are they included in the .rpy file, in the "how to make a mod" explains quite clearly, but not their names or where they could be found.)

For creating mods, notepad++ does a good job. I am thinking of getting the names out of the original via a program which converts .rpyc back into .rpy. Does such a program exists?
Beridok  [developer] Mar 26, 2018 @ 8:02am 
Originally posted by Blogaugis:
I am thinking of getting the names out of the original via a program which converts .rpyc back into .rpy. Does such a program exists?
Yes. https://github.com/CensoredUsername/unrpyc/releases
But in "How to make a mod", there are files with most names of music, etc.
Also, you can extract stuff with: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=351522947
76561198059257390 Mar 26, 2018 @ 12:23pm 
Originally posted by Beridok:
Originally posted by Blogaugis:
I am thinking of getting the names out of the original via a program which converts .rpyc back into .rpy. Does such a program exists?
Yes. {LINK REMOVED}
But in "How to make a mod", there are files with most names of music, etc.
Also, you can extract stuff with: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=351522947
Ah, thank You.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 42 comments
Per page: 1530 50