ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Pimp My Rex OLD
GiveItem Admin Command
Hi,

Thanks for that mod ! I wanna know if you can give me the giveitem admin command for changing rarety ?

Thanks !
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Punk à chat  [developer] Nov 3, 2015 @ 9:56am 
i think there is no admin commande because they have no ID to be "stackable" but it will be changed
[FR] Philigane Nov 3, 2015 @ 10:09am 
And with the blueprint command ?
Punk à chat  [developer] Nov 3, 2015 @ 10:18am 
no id so no BP but in comming, we don't know how to do it stackable
Mez Nov 3, 2015 @ 10:30am 
Philigane, the BP paths are always the same.. you just need to go into the content/mod/547099024 folder and find the leather/chitin/metal PrimalItem_.

It will be something like this. Sorry I don't have it installed atm to check. You can do these with every mod. The [Modname] is probably PimpMyRex..then just scour about til you find a PrimalItem.SOMETHING. Maybe like PrimalItem.LeatherRexArmor or something akin to that....

Then after the path you simply put its name.name. So like... PrimalItem.LeatherRexArmor.PrimalItem.LeatherRexArmor

copy the thing below and just, input the pieces where they go.. and it should work. If it doesn't it's likely a typo or syntax error.

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/[Modname]/[PathtoPrimalItem]/PrimalItem.????.PrimalItem.????'" 1 0 false
Mez Nov 3, 2015 @ 10:33am 
Papu, just create a new engram. That's really the best option for something like this. Make it character craftable and not something you craft in a smithy etc. Make sure it references vanilla Ark materials and that the names of your items and the engram are not something generic someone else might have used. Good practice is to put your name into it.

So like... PrimalItem.LeatherRexArmor.Papu. This helps prevent naming issues. If you make it a child item from a saddle (which I'm guessing you did from the rex saddle) definitely do not leave the generic _child on there.
[FR] Philigane Nov 3, 2015 @ 10:54am 
I didn't know that i'll try it
Danco  [developer] Nov 3, 2015 @ 11:16am 
Hey!
The name of the 3 primal item in UDK

PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Chitin_armor
PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Leather_armor
PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_metal_armor

:rbiggrin:

fenril_777 Nov 3, 2015 @ 1:11pm 
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Pimp_My_Rex/Chitin/BP/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Chitin_armor.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Chitin_armor" 1 0 false
fenril_777 Nov 3, 2015 @ 1:14pm 
Remplace Chitin -> Metal etc ....

Tempritscher Nov 4, 2015 @ 2:22am 
Chitin Armor

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Pimp_My_Rex/Chitin/BP/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Chitin_armor.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Chitin_armor" 1 0 false

Leather Armor

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Pimp_My_Rex/Leather/BP/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Leather_armor.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Leather_armor" 1 0 false

Metal Armor

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Pimp_My_Rex/Metal/BP/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Metal_armor.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Metal_armor" 1 0 false
[FR] Philigane Nov 4, 2015 @ 9:30am 
Originally posted by Tempritscher:
Chitin Armor

Leather Armor

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Pimp_My_Rex/Leather/BP/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Leather_armor.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Leather_armor" 1 0 false

Metal Armor

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Pimp_My_Rex/Metal/BP/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Metal_armor.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Metal_armor" 1 0 false

I'll try thanks a lot
aus_syper2007 Jan 30, 2016 @ 1:31pm 
I need to hide this armor from users engrams, i try to configure Game.ini

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_Chitin_armor_Rex_C",EngramHidden=true)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_Leather_armor_Rex_C",EngramHidden=true)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_metal_armor_Rex_C",EngramHidden=true)

is there eny errors in EngramClassName?
Best Regards
Luna Feb 13, 2016 @ 6:15am 
Originally posted by fenril_777:
doesnt work
EwanM84 Feb 13, 2016 @ 5:19pm 
why cant i get this to work on my created server?
Cocci Apr 4, 2016 @ 11:05am 
Originally posted by Ewey1984:
why cant i get this to work on my created server?
yours might be saved using a different path name. like my puter has the mod number instead of the mod name so would be:
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/547099024/Metal/BP/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Metal_armor.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Metal_armor" 1 0 0
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50