- Unit caps and AI weights changed;
- Control Point rewards fixed;
- RU injection rate lowered;
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
gregory.knapp Sep 19, 2015 @ 10:55am 
Thanks for the update. Keep it coming.
Isimiel Sep 21, 2015 @ 3:44am 
Good job AI is way better now although the whitestars may need a buff and shalins and the frigates tend to attempt to broadside also on a diffrent note i found some free models online should make things easier http://www.foundation3d.com/index.php?categoryid=38&p13_sectionid=341 http://www.meshweaver.com/3d_files/Babylon_5_Meshes.htm
Last edited by Isimiel; Sep 21, 2015 @ 4:04am
Elon DaVinci Sep 21, 2015 @ 11:30am 
Really liking this Mod and your work with it. The fighter combat is better, in capture you get "First One" ships (fighters). I do have one question. Is there going to be a Frigate cap increase? A reason why I ask is that when I play the game, the Hypeirion, the Nova, AND the Omega are all in that category now since last update you have made. It isn't at all an issue, but I like to make a bunch of Hyperion classes to go with a few Omegas and do that. *smiles* I like NPC murder. *insane face*
Zeelich  [developer] Sep 21, 2015 @ 6:55pm 
You can increase the cap on the map selection screen, the large cap is pretty high, but I can definatly increase it.
Elon DaVinci Sep 22, 2015 @ 6:06am 
Maybe it's something I didn't notice. I had just gotten done playing when I made that comment so I might not know what I was talking about. I'll definitly take another look. When I last looked the cap was 30 :P
ExiledGamer.AU Oct 11, 2015 @ 10:10pm 
The AI definately still needs more work on the construction side of things...but its an improvement from previous release no-less. i onyl say this cause near any game i run i have a full fleet and the enemy barely have 4 ships. No no research settings checked.
Zeelich  [developer] Oct 13, 2015 @ 8:16pm 
Sadly I really have no idea why the AI is behaving the way it is. I hate scripting. I'm an artist, not a programer damn it. :)
ExiledGamer.AU Oct 13, 2015 @ 11:22pm 
You've probably thought of this but I'll throw it out there anyway, in many games I've modded where the AI seems to break with the mod I've gone and dug up ai build files from the games original races and simply swapped the nams around of the ships/buildings etc to match the new units files. it usually works, an alternative also is to look at the BSG mod here and their custom AI file (it starts with B I think the ai file/setting) they had simialr issues you did years ago and they fixed it with that ai fix.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50