Homeworld Remastered Collection

Homeworld Remastered Collection

Babylon 5: War Without End
Isimiel Sep 15, 2015 @ 12:39pm
Questions
1.Why arnt the fighters in squadrens
2.Are you planning on useing only canon ships
3.What do you plan on doing next not that you have capture in (-bugfixing etc)
4.any plans for the Drakh?
Last edited by Isimiel; Sep 15, 2015 @ 12:40pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Zeelich  [developer] Sep 15, 2015 @ 11:49pm 
1. I've always liked single fighters, but mostly justy to make selecting single fighters easier. I like to zoom in on fighters during battles. I'm changing it back though. Starfury's are squads of 4 and Minbari will probably be in squads of 3, they love the number 3.

2. Nope. :)

3. Next will be the Centauri and Narn ships seen in 'Midnight on the Firing Line" For both Clasic and Remaster. My plans is to release new ships for the Remaster based on when they appeared in the show. First Remaster release will be the Attack on Ragash 3 and the fight against the Raiders and capture of the narn command and control transport.

Actually, now that I think about, I first have to make a non-Steam release of the mod, then I'll get into the next ships.

4. Hell yes. Love Drakh. Can't have the Centauri and ISA without Drakh.
ExiledGamer.AU Oct 11, 2015 @ 10:05pm 
I would guess your intent is not to really follow a specific tiemline as it usually cancels out one races presence or another. So i'm guessing you'll have ISA available alongside Shadow and Vorlons eventually. My suggestion which you probably already have thought of is having the Drakh be part of the Shadow faction rather than a faction of their own?

As for Third Space....if at all possible, create 3 or 4 custom maps possible (for general play rather than the capture and hold style) where there is a non player/ai placed station (third space monument) soemwhere in teh map....building third-space vessels at a controlled rate) basically like throwing a random borg invasion in a star trek game.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50