ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Primitive Plus (Obsolete)
Kaleido Jun 10, 2016 @ 11:40am
Bug Thread for 1.61
I have taken the liberty of consolidating all of the current complaints that have arised with the 1.61 patch, so they are easy to find and not a mess for the dev to work through. Please feel free to comment and post something I may have missed and I will add it to the list.

• Can't place bone fert in crops
  • Can't place bucked of clay in forge
  • Can't place pearls in the forge
  • Can't craft the blueprint dropped engrams anymore, in any table or on person. Tried numerous in blacksmith and smithy to no avail, requiring you to actually spend engram points to learn the blueprints you had saved up from drops.
  • Still cannot place greenhoue pieces, only the wall. This personally is game breaking for me, as this mod is heavy in the crop department and without a greenhouse it's a pain.
  • Poultry is now chicken, and presumed bug with fresh "chicken" (Have not confirmed for myself.)
  • Cement Mixer not working.
  • Wooden Handrail Engram is missing and can no longer craft them (Have not confirmed for myself.)
  • Adobe cell snap incorrect
  • Some creatures are being very picky about what they eat..
  • Large Storage and Modern Storage still act like feeding toughs to animals, despite not being well.. feeding toughs.
  • Handmill cannot make Narcotics.

Last edited by Kaleido; Jun 10, 2016 @ 5:28pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Brozkee Jun 10, 2016 @ 2:38pm 
The lumber glass walls also leave a gap at the top when you build on top of them.
afgm_D H Jun 10, 2016 @ 3:27pm 
In single player I can place pearls in forge, craft from blueprints and make and place the wooden hand rail. Have not been able to make a bucket of clay to test that.

On the other hand the handmill can't make anything.
Judge Dredd™ Jun 10, 2016 @ 4:03pm 
Tanning rack works great for me. Sorry. not bugged. IMO
123 Jun 10, 2016 @ 5:07pm 
Dung Beetles do not seem to want to make fertilizer
Kaleido Jun 10, 2016 @ 5:28pm 
Originally posted by afgm_D H:
In single player I can place pearls in forge, craft from blueprints and make and place the wooden hand rail. Have not been able to make a bucket of clay to test that.

You don't sound like you have the updated mod tbh.

Originally posted by Judge Dredd™:
Tanning rack works great for me. Sorry. not bugged. IMO
Updated.

Originally posted by Loner:
Dung Beetles do not seem to want to make fertilizer
Make sure they are on wonder and full of ♥♥♥♥.
123 Jun 10, 2016 @ 6:49pm 
I know how Dung Beetles work. They seem to be bugged.
afgm_D H Jun 10, 2016 @ 7:18pm 
Originally posted by Kaleido:
Originally posted by afgm_D H:

You don't sound like you have the updated mod tbh.

According to Steam I am - oops there was an update last night and I have not played this morning
Last edited by afgm_D H; Jun 10, 2016 @ 7:22pm
Chickenbranches Jun 10, 2016 @ 10:03pm 
dung beetles bug in vanilla too. Take out all inventory, turn off wander, turn on wander, refill inventory.
123 Jun 11, 2016 @ 12:32am 
Ahh got my dung beetles to work. I built them new enclosures that weren't on top of a pillar/ceiling combo since there seems to be weird physics there currently.

Originally posted by Chickenbranches:
dung beetles bug in vanilla too. Take out all inventory, turn off wander, turn on wander, refill inventory.
Ah okay maybe that did it. I tried a bunch of different things lol. Unclaimed them, emptied them, filled them back up, disabled/enabled wandering and built them new enclosures.
Last edited by 123; Jun 11, 2016 @ 12:34am
hitman1985 Jun 11, 2016 @ 1:26am 
can't place poultry in campfire, can't place fish fillet in campfire, can't place wood nor thatch in standing torch
Arwen Jun 11, 2016 @ 3:28am 
Fresh poultry dont work in taming.
Zortarg Jun 11, 2016 @ 5:01am 
- cant dry malt neither in the preserving campfire nor in the preserving shed (so no beer...)
- wooden table engram missing

might not be bugs but still stuff thats bugging me...:
- new storage box does not look good and is way too big.. the old one before was way better.
- most storage stuff like modern storage shed cant be named and painted
EpicDanceParty Jun 11, 2016 @ 9:35am 
Still can't use radios that we need in TwitchRP btw
BADpEnNy Jun 11, 2016 @ 9:36am 
- Oil Tank only craftable at the Fabricator (in the Engram discription)
- No Blacksmith Table Engram (I'm new to the mod does it appear elsewhere)
- Narcotics @ Handmill have a repair tab not a craft tab
- Poultry as above
- Can't Make Jerky

Love the mod,great work ;-)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50