Arma 3
A3 - Antistasi Altis
Barbolani  [developer] Feb 3, 2015 @ 1:15am
Requested features
Hi!

This section is for you players. Please make any kind of feature request here, I'll study it and implement if suits the game.

MANY of the game features right now have been player's request.

Please, do not use this thread for asking things about gameplay or requesting easier mission parameters etc.. Just features.

EDIT: Just to clarify.

I will never implement a NATO tank purchase option. As NATO is a serious organisation and not a weapon dealer. Despite this, a Logistica mission on which you may recover a NATO vehicle is on roadmap.

Also: I will never disable fatigue, as is a feature of the game that gives a lot of tactical situations. Mods who disable it, is mainly because they make you walk for kilometers. The island is plenty of vehicles, offroads are cheap and a script for preserving tyres while driving is implemented.
Last edited by Barbolani; Oct 28, 2015 @ 4:56am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,176 comments
JCaetano Feb 3, 2015 @ 7:46am 
Hey, I'm wondering if you will ever consider portability to other maps/units (addon version). If you have instructions to take in doing so that would be just as nice! Thanks for this, love the Idea.
Winterborne Feb 3, 2015 @ 11:45am 
I would love to see the option to use NATO points to request helicopter evac and transport to be able to get around faster. I would also like the ability to eventually have second HQ - probably cost a lot of manpower to set up and it would need to not be movable, but it would be.nice to set up outposts that are used as secondary bases.
Barbolani  [developer] Feb 3, 2015 @ 12:37pm 
@Gigas: As soon as this is 1.0 will consider addon support. First I want to have this working 100% perfect on vanilla before messing with addons.

@Winterborne: You can now. When you conquer one you will have all the options except the Stavros things. Bases are populated with AA/AT/MG same as AAF does
Tuldanos Feb 3, 2015 @ 10:19pm 
Hey, It would be nice if we could use the NATO stuff or buy NATO vehicles to use once we cap a base and air port that they move in to. I did not find a way to interact with the NATO forces at the bases yet... but I will try to see if there is anything i missed tomorrow.

Also, The ability to Tow vehicles would be nice for when they break, get stuck, ... also a way to refuel.

One more thing, Silencers =)... I like them lol but they seem to be rare. I don't know if I just didnt get far enough to have access to them or what but when you are doing a spec ops kind of mission it would be nice to have the feel and Silencers do help a little when you are trying to be stealthy.

I think thats all... for now anyway. I am sure we will think of more. Great work so far. I have been looking for something like this since I got Arma 3.
Barbolani  [developer] Feb 4, 2015 @ 5:26pm 
Hi Tuldanos. The towing thing is more visual than nothing, cause Arma vanilla Engineers can repair anything if not totally destroyed.

Silencers have been aded in yesterday's patch :)

The NATO vehicles, I'm thinking seriously about it, as maybe this is opposite to the mission concept. As soon as you have a Tank, forget about the resistance thing. And a bit unrealistic (Greek villagers don't know how to drive a hi-tech tank)
Psycho 78 Feb 4, 2015 @ 6:02pm 
A couple things that would be nice it to see your current money on the unit/vehicle buy screen, and also the prices of the units and vehicles.
Barbolani  [developer] Feb 5, 2015 @ 1:25pm 
Yes! The thing is I'm ♥♥♥♥ doing what in arma is called "dialogs" (the windows with buttons) I need help on that...
Talion The Tark Feb 5, 2015 @ 4:40pm 
maybe not tanks, but hunters, and hemmt transports?
Lucsn Feb 6, 2015 @ 7:04am 
It would be so nice if you could add some kind of special weapons (for example just some weapons with 7,62 mm) which you can buy from NATO with your nato points.
Tuldanos Feb 6, 2015 @ 8:14pm 
yea, i mean u can disable AAF tanks and repair it and use it if you wanted too

Honestly we didnt' do much resistance... we went in and wrecked their attacks... mostly. All in the tactics lol. We went almost straight up rebellion. and started capping and holding most things. At first it was back and forth a bit.. but over all we did well.

If you are a decent war gamer and use your troops well... even privates can win a war in the hands of a good commander =)
neuron Feb 6, 2015 @ 9:24pm 
Would it be possible to have a manual "remove garbage/bodies/whatever" option available anywhere (i.e., not just at the options board at HQ) -- maybe using the 0-0-[number] menu that allows you to fast travel, request NATO strikes, and so on? Things can get really cluttered during fights for bases when there are dozens and dozens of enemy bodies, downed vehicles, etc. around, and I've often had saves from such times just hang up on the load screen when I try to load them.
Barbolani  [developer] Feb 7, 2015 @ 4:21pm 
A body deletion system is implemented. After 5 or 10 minutes. Check your civilian spawn options and put it on 10%, that may help too
neuron Feb 7, 2015 @ 9:24pm 
Cool, I'll try lowering the civilian spawns and see if that helps. Thanks!
Lieo Feb 10, 2015 @ 11:32pm 
Have you ever considered adding some form of Base Building? Would be fun to add extra buildings and stuff to the Base. There are some mods out there with base building. Like Whole lotta Altis or something check it out if you want as an example what i mean...
Barbolani  [developer] Feb 11, 2015 @ 12:49pm 
Lieo, some more people has asked for this.

The main issue is the loosing condition: petros dead = endmission. So, if petros is surrounded by troops, a passing by chopper will kill him.

If you want to risk petros, you can move him to one of your zones and then he will have a garrison and all the static weapons you can buy
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,176 comments
Per page: 1530 50